• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

adults & costumes @ mnsshp

Maleficent would be very cool - but you'd need the super-steely-stare to go with it ;).

I think any MUM would be able to give the glare - you should see my kids turn to dust when I look at them ha ha ha ha ha!!

Apart from Chicken Little what other characters wear glasses?:lmao:

I think maleficent would be fantastic....but wearing glasses would spoil it!!haha!!!

I saw a couple of Malificents last yr (along with the real one!) and they looked great. You aren't suppose to wear anything covering your face but some people were wearing masks too.

some excellent costumes!!!!
think the dis visitors will be the best dressed halloweeners there!!!

those costumes are brilliant!!!!lol

found this on ebay..

Disney Maleficent costume

its aged 6-7 if anyone has a wee girl going, that would be cute!!!!!!

i so wish i were the dressing up type, there are some great costumes out there but i will leave it to ashleigh

I'm thinking the same but mine is cause of the price of stuff!!!!lol

I'm glad I found this thread, we've got tickets to MNSSHP booked for 22nd and was wondering how many others dress up.

DS has bought his costume, although at the moment we've had to send it back as the helmet was damaged, had it been a couple of quid I would've repaired it myself but the outfit came to over 80 quid. ( he paid for it himself, christmas money not spent yet)
halo%203.jpg

Not strictly Disney but as the co-creator of the Halo xbox games now works for Disney there is a faint link there. lol

I have my Maleficent costume, so will probably be taking that, but I'm thinking of adding some bits to it, to tart it up a bit make it a little different, also have terrible problems getting the wings around the collar to stay up.

29060_1439360350100_1415767754_31173079_7608793_n.jpg

That's fantastic! I wish we were going to be there for mnsshp - you all look great :)

How's everyone getting on with the costumes design for MNSSHP ?
I'm making a Riddler costume for my eldest, well we've dyed a suit green, that's as far as we've got at the moment, but today mine arrived.

1.jpg

Decided I've worn the Maleficent one so many times to parties at home I needed a change and I love this one, it makes me think of Phantom Manor.:hmghost:

Oh WOW i am so going to have to go at Halloween next year and dress up it all looks so good..... I would so dress up lol

i don't know if this helps but i have seen jessie costumes for adults on the disney store web.

for girls i have seen on the Woolworths web site Minnie mouse Witch dressing up costumes they look really good they are long purple witch costumes with the minnie ears attatched to a witch hat.
sorry i don not know how to put the links on here (i am not good with technology i can just about switch the computer on lol:rotfl:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter