• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

adults & costumes @ mnsshp

scampbunny

<font color=darkorchid>The most fab of surprises!<
ok, so, i know that sum adults do dress up...............

BUT, how?? are they disney themed halloween costumes or just normal halloween costumes (but not scary blood streaming down face type costumes - i hope!!!!)

have decided i want to dress up, but i need sumthin more 'suitable' for being outside at disney, usual outfits id catch a cold in if i wore outside lol

so - im hunting around, and found a few, but wondered what ppl had seen so i can see if what im finding wud be ok - dont wanna give kiddies nightmares :lmao:

http://www.dunbarcostumes.co.uk/acatalog/Female_Halloween.html some good ones on here - towards the bottom - not the barely there skirted ones!!!!! partic like the the bride one (good theme for disney - phantom manor cud be fun ;)) or the priestess one, or either of the ghostly spirit ones right at bottom.....

comments please???:cloud9:

i saw witches ghosts and vampires. i love the dead bride one that would be really good

oh i wanted to know this too.

Also can you wear regular disney costumes (i know your not normaly). do the kids wear disney costumes or regular halloween ones:confused3 sorry for hijacking:flower3:

I don't know about the adult costumes, but my DD will be wearing a Halloween costume, not a Disney one, for MNSSHP. She also wore a non-Disney Witch costume a couple of years ago in October, during the day (there were a few little witches skipping about :goodvibes).

I saw a family in october...they were awesome....mum was cruella, hubby and son were dalmations...the REAL cruella loved it!!!!!!!!!haha!! I think I saw a Sally from nightmare before xmas.

I would love to dress up as something funky!!!

oh i wanted to know this too.

Also can you wear regular disney costumes (i know your not normaly). do the kids wear disney costumes or regular halloween ones:confused3 sorry for hijacking:flower3:

feel free to hijack!! i hope my questions will help alot of ppl, as i think theres a few of us branching out for halloween due to the 40% off so we will all want to know whats best!!

thats good then that kids can dress up as whatever they want....... and same for adults ;) im usually a devil, but fancy sumthin diff - and dd like the look of the bride!!

emma - bumble bee??? :lmao: trust u to go for sumthin diff!! i am thinking of comfort, but also sumthin i can get sumthin warm under!!!

emma - bumble bee??? :lmao: trust u to go for sumthin diff!! i am thinking of comfort, but also sumthin i can get sumthin warm under!!!

:lmao:

Do you want to dress up as a Disney character? Or just random fancy dress?

I want to get a adult Jessie costume. They do a Woody one so they should do one for the girls.

Im going to go looking now for a costume i think:lmao: comfort and warmth are top of my list:) Id imagine it would be chilly enough late oct (24th).

I saw a family in october...they were awesome....mum was cruella, hubby and son were dalmations...the REAL cruella loved it!!!!!!!!!haha!!

That sounds class!!!! im going to search for a cruella one my kids could be the dalmations :lmao:

:lmao:

Do you want to dress up as a Disney character? Or just random fancy dress?

I want to get a adult Jessie costume. They do a Woody one so they should do one for the girls.

originally i did, but then i thought i wants sumthin a lil diff, but still in keeping, hence the dead bride...... plus, i can then scare ppl at phantom manor (wish there was an evil smily lol) that wud amuse me alot!!

i have seen adult jessie costumes..... cant remember where tho....

daddy dalmation was taking the photo!!!!

2009_1019jadenjosh0110.jpg

I might take the legs down on Jades furry sully outfit and go as that...mind you I'm not sure it will fit in my hand luggage!!!!!:lmao::lmao:

That sounds class!!!! im going to search for a cruella one my kids could be the dalmations :lmao:

and during park hours MAKE (haha) them wear it too so cruella might take them to the front of the meet and greets without queueing!!!!:lmao:

daddy dalmation was taking the photo!!!!

2009_1019jadenjosh0110.jpg

thats fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!

like the idea of u going as sulley - if it dont fit in hand luggage u cud a) wear it to go in :lmao: b) send it to me and ill bring it - hate for u to miss out on wearing it..... ;)

:lmao::lmao:thats funny!!!!!!:lmao: thing is its that heavy I think I'm cheaper adding on a suitcase!!!!:lmao: But thanks for the offer haha!!!! Can just imagine me wearing it there....I'd be locked up!!!!!:laughing:

whats that wicked queen called...something like malicifiant...??? How cool would that costume be????????
WOW!!!!!hahaha!!

Maleficent would be very cool - but you'd need the super-steely-stare to go with it ;).

oh yes - go as maleficent - that wud be great!! or the evil queen from snow white???

still thinkin of u checkin in @ the airport as sulley.... or going thru passport control and them lookin at ur passport, then peering at u to see if u look like ur passport pic :lmao:

do they do 'extra wide' seats just for furry passengers???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter