Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

Going out solo October 13 to 20th for halloween horror night and more advenures - would love to catch up with any other travellers! Give me a message or reply back if you're interested. Thanks and have fun out there in the world folks :)

I have tentative plans to go Oct 8-14. I am going solo. I have reservations but I just am not positive it will work. I am so hoping it does!

ugh totally forgot about it but figure i'll add in that i'll be visiting from the 26-oct 1. if anyone missed out on getting a signature dinner reservation during that period, it wouldnt be a issue to add another person. le cellier for early lunch this saturday(yea it sucks to hit epcot opening weekend for f&w but was only way to fit it in) and rest are around 5:30-6pm reservations at jiko, cali grill, citricos, artist point, flying fish. keep in mind how expensive the signature dinners will run you

Thinking about going for a quick trip Dec. 1-3. Probably won't do MVMCP, but definitely want to see Osborne Lights and Disney Springs. :santa:

hello! I wanted to see if you had recommendations for a tour. I will be in Orlando for work in January and thought i could take a day for Disney fun! I am considering Backstage Magic (7 hours 4 parks), Keys to the Kingdom (5 hours MK only) or Marceline to MK (3 hours MK only). I have never done a tour and have never done a solo trip in Disney. I'm a little shy, so 7 hours with strangers (or friends i haven't met yet) seems a bit overwhelming. However if the pace is quick and we are moving around, i might just be too "into it" to care. Has anyone done these tours alone or with others? Any tips or suggestions? Thanks for your thoughts!!

Right now I am on track to be there this week! Oct 8-14. There are still some possible roadblocks (derailments?) but hopefully..............

Ill be at WDW in the parks Nove 29th, 30th and Dec 1 solo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter