Adulting is Hard, So I'm Running Away! ~ An Oct 2016 PTR ~ Update 10/19: Peace Out, Yo!

I love the titles of your two PTRs. :)

We're heading to the BC on Saturday. I plan to check out some of the food on your list. Everything looks good. :)

I think it's great that you'll get to check out 2 non-Disney attractions your first day.

Although there's a rumor that it won't be starring Aerosmith anymore soon.. Have ya'll heard that?)

I did hear that and I'm really hoping that it doesn't actually happen. Wouldn't be the same. But I'm happy that I got to ride it twice when I was there

However, my dinner that night is at the Hollywood Brown Derby, which is a Signature restaurant, and for that one I feel I might actually be a little self-conscious if I roll up in there with facepaint blazing. So I may just skip the paint this day!

I was just going to say that I wouldn't mind having facepaint on at an in park Signature, but then on second thought I'm not so sure. Maybe go for a design that's a little more understated with a somewhat classy feel to it? But I understand not feeling comfortable in a Signature with the paint on. Do what feels right for you

Tower of Terror! This is my FAVORITE thing in all of Hollywood Studios. No matter how many times I ride it, the theming blows my mind every single time. (If they bastardize it with Guardians of the Galaxy like they're doing out at Disneyland, I would go into a very serious depression!)

ToT is the most AWESOME ride at HS so they had really better not mess with it. But I think I read somewhere that it's not nearly as popular in DL. And that it got built there after the one at WDW
If they know what's good for them they'll leave WDW's version ALONE!

As promised, I'm back with another update about my daily plans! I put myself on a schedule, and I'm sticking to it! Aren't ya'll proud of me?

::yes::

LOVE those PTR titles! Gonna need to start following soon.

In other news, this is my 5,000th DIS post. No, really, it is!

:cheer2: Nice!

On all of my recent trips, I've sped through the Discovery Island trails, on my way to something else. This time I'm going to force myself to slow down and enjoy the animals there for the first time in years! You know, like these guys...

I was disappointed that the DI trails were down for refurb when I was there. I kept looking for it until I noticed the signs.

After hangin' with the creepy crawlies (which in non-cartoon form, I'm actually TERRIFIED of),

And completely disgusted by. But in their cartoon form they're rather cute!

Wow, your AK day sounds amazing! So much delicious food too :)
Waiting for ROL has me all :rolleyes2. I mean, eaxactly how much patience does Disney think I have anyway?! :laughing: Fingers crossed that it's green-lit by the time your trip rolls around.

On my way to join your other pre-trip reports!

Well DANG IT ALL!!....nothing like reading about someone else's plans to make you rethink your entire LIFE! (or, at least, your plans for your own Disney trip, as they currently stand). Now I want to figure out how to work Boma into my breakneck 4-day trip!! One word: Meat. Ok, two words: Zebra Domes (wait, that's three words?! :yo-yo:). :rotfl:

Still insanely envious over your lovingly crafted spreadsheet plan thingies. :flower3:

Your AK day looks great!

Hi! I have been following along in lurkdom. I wanted to pop up and say that I just read somewhere that Disney is going to start (or already started) bus service directly to Disney Springs from the parks. I didn't pay too much attention to the timeline because my next trip isn't until May. This might cut out some travel time on your AK day.
OMG, you know what! Now that you say that, I remember reading that too! I need to look into it more, the routes and times and such like you said, and see if it will work out for me. Man, that would be so awesome. Anything that saves me putting that dang ECV on and off a bus again is a blessing for reals!

I also want to tell you that I love reading your trip reports. I hope that someday as I'm walking through a park I spot you in all your tiara'd glory! If I do, I will most definitely say hello :wave:
Awww, I really hope you do stop me and say hi! That would be wonderful!

Your AK day looks full and fun! I can't remember the last time we actually slowed down and enjoyed the Discovery Island trails :guilty: And it's a shame. I'm going to have to make note of that for Nov. I also plan to do ITTBAB, since Chris doesn't even remember doing that! He'll be in for a treat lol. I think it's great you're doing a few things you haven't done in awhile, or never done in the case of NEMO - probably easier to get done on your solo trips :)
I think most people just hustle right past them, bee-lining it for Everest or the Safari or something else. I know I usually do. Not this day, though! I'm looking forward to slowing down and discovery/re-visiting some things I've neglected in AK!

I checked out the BC Marketplace breakfast menu for us.....like you said, limited, but looks fine for a quick breakfast so I'm hoping the food is at least as tasty as most other resort QS breakfasts.
Exactly! I mean, how hard is it to mess up a breakfast sandwich, right? Plus I like the idea of something portable I can nibble on while waiting for the bus.

I'm just praying that I fit & I don't have to take the walk of shame on this one.
Girl, you will be FINE, trust me. I know I don't know your exact height and weight, but judging from your photos, I have ridden Kali while MUCH bigger than you. I just took one of the sections all to myself, no big deal!

I'm so hoping. I've hear rumors of October 16. Fingers crossed.
Maaaaaan, I so hope that you are correct!!!

Shockingly, I'm not feeling the BB8 cupcakes. But the Vader ones?? Oh, it's on.
I never met a cupcake I didn't like!

Haha! Absolutely, will do! I'll be in full Maleficent cosplay, you won't miss me either. :maleficen
How cool!!!

Oh, so envious right now of your day at AK - the warmth, the animals, the beauty... compared to me hobbling with my broken toe in the wind and cool temps here. And deluxe resort, may I say again how I am looking forward to hearing your report on luxury accommodations? Oh well, there will be a healthy me and a solo trip at some point in my future...
Make that solo trip happen, lady! You been talking about it as long as I've known you!

WTH!
There are other PTR'S GOING!??!?
I know! I'm an industrious little thing, aren't I?!

I hadn't heard of this place yet...is it new or did I just miss it...I will have to go check her out :)
It's really new! Just opened last month, if memory serves.

Yay! More PTRs!! I'll head over there and check them out at some point today.
Hooray!

Woah ... how did I not know that there are kangaroos? (Other than the fact that I too tend to kinda speed through the Discovery Island trails). I'm hoping you get some awesome pictures of these lazy dudes to share in the TR!
See? No wonder the 'roos are so lazy, nobody stops to pay them any mind anyhow!

I saw this for the first time in January. (For me at least) it's not one of those "must do every trip" things, but it's a cute show and I think its worth seeing at least once.
Yeah, I just wanna cross it off my list! Plus "Finding Dory" this summer rekindled my love for the franchise.

Chicken and donuts sounds insane ... in a good way.
I actually haven't been paying much attention to Homecoming (I heard when it opened, but never looked at a menu or reviews or anything), so I'll be interested to see what you think of it!
Southern comfort food places always get my attention. Can't imagine why!

Sounds like a great day ... now if only Disney would release some information about Rivers of Light ... (yeah, I know, not likely)
I WISH!!!!!

I love the titles of your two PTRs. :)
Thanks! Thinking up clever, catchy titles really is the hardest part of writing PTRs and TRs!

We're heading to the BC on Saturday. I plan to check out some of the food on your list. Everything looks good. :)
Of course it does, you know food is my #1 Disney priority!

I think it's great that you'll get to check out 2 non-Disney attractions your first day.
I know, right?! I'm really looking forward to it!

I did hear that and I'm really hoping that it doesn't actually happen. Wouldn't be the same. But I'm happy that I got to ride it twice when I was there
I hope it's all just talk. I love it the way it is!

I was just going to say that I wouldn't mind having facepaint on at an in park Signature, but then on second thought I'm not so sure. Maybe go for a design that's a little more understated with a somewhat classy feel to it? But I understand not feeling comfortable in a Signature with the paint on. Do what feels right for you
Yeah, I'm gonna skip it that day. I've got all week to get painted up!

ToT is the most AWESOME ride at HS so they had really better not mess with it. But I think I read somewhere that it's not nearly as popular in DL. And that it got built there after the one at WDW
If they know what's good for them they'll leave WDW's version ALONE!
I completely 100% agree!

LOVE those PTR titles! Gonna need to start following soon.
Thanks! I would love for you to join in!

And completely disgusted by. But in their cartoon form they're rather cute!
Yeah, it really is an adorable attraction. My favorite part is listening to people's reactions at the end with the stingers, lol.

Wow, your AK day sounds amazing! So much delicious food too :)
Girl, you know I go to Disney to EAT!

Waiting for ROL has me all :rolleyes2. I mean, eaxactly how much patience does Disney think I have anyway?! :laughing: Fingers crossed that it's green-lit by the time your trip rolls around.

On my way to join your other pre-trip reports!
Right?! Come on, Disney! Just announce a date and stick to it already, geez!!!

Well DANG IT ALL!!....nothing like reading about someone else's plans to make you rethink your entire LIFE! (or, at least, your plans for your own Disney trip, as they currently stand). Now I want to figure out how to work Boma into my breakneck 4-day trip!! One word: Meat. Ok, two words: Zebra Domes (wait, that's three words?! :yo-yo:). :rotfl:
Do it! I know it's a little out of the way, but it's so totally worth the trip! Boma is AMAZING!

Still insanely envious over your lovingly crafted spreadsheet plan thingies. :flower3:

Your AK day looks great!
My spreadsheets are the only thing that keeps me sane during the planning process!

Homecoming is great! I so want to get back there in December, but I don't know if I manage it. Maybe for snacks and drinks:scratchin The shine cake and the cocktails are really good. I want to try their hummingbird cake. I would have to eat it by myself though, because it has too many things in it that DH doesn't like. We also really liked the Jaspar board. The shaved ham and pimiento cheese were excellent. The deviled eggs were disappointing though. They were good but absolutely nothing special. I make way better ones at home. There's were just kind of plain and bland. They were almost whole eggs though and had a ton of filling.

Your trip is just around the corner - woohoo! Can't wait to read the TR!

I agree on avoiding the face paint on day one. Also agree on how horrific it is that they're changing the theme on ToT in DL. :crazy2:

That Homecoming restaurant looks good! I'm looking forward to checking out the new DS when we're there next Feb/March! And I'm so excited to be staying at the Beach Club Villas! Until then, I will live vicariously through your trip! :thumbsup2

I do so hope ROL is up and running. I've heard a rumor that there may be a preview/soft opening on the 16th, so will be there that night. Even changed some plans for it. We'll see..

Dinner looks super yummerz!!! Mmmmm, fried chicken!

Hi Billie! I've been lurking on your report for months now and I love it!! I can't remember if I've posted before, but I have a question for you, so I'm coming out of lurkdom!

I'll be at Disney World the same time as you with my husband, 2 kids, and my mom. My mom had a knee replacement in July and she is doing wonderfully, but I'm pretty sure she will need an ECV for at least some of the time. I know that you mentioned in a long-ago post that you've rented from several companies and that you have a preferred company. Will you please remind me which one you prefer? I thought I wrote it down when you mentioned it, but now I can't find it.

Also, you've inspired me to get my face painted when my daughter gets hers done. Why should she have all the fun?!?

Thanks for making the countdown go a bit faster with you fabulous PTR!

OMG It's October! You are SO CLOSE! I am so behind on the Disboards!
1. Congratulations on the weight loss. You're doing it right. You're my hero!
2. Cute Swimmy Suit! Rule #1 with swimsuits - if it fits, BUY IT. Kind of like jeans. (Rule #2 - NEVER shop for swimsuits and jeans at the same time, but I digress.)
3. The Darth Vadar cupcake is one of the best things we ate in June. No kidding. I have trouble choking down desserts at WDW from the fact I eat all the other things and never have room.
4. I probably enjoyed HS more than any of the parks this last trip, even with all the construction. Because STAR WARS (and the Muppets) make me insanely happy.

All caught up on your first 3 day plans and of course I'm all over the FOOD!!!!!!!! Especially Yak and Yeti. We ended up missing it on our last trip and I'm still beyond bitter about it. Hope HBD is good for you. We had a not so great experience, but I'm about ready to try it again. Just gotta convince the hubby ; )

Loving your AKL plans. Taking it slow and spending the time taking it all in is really what AKL is all about. Well that and all the yummy alcohol all over the park :-)

You are so lucky to just be a 5 hour drive from Orlando. Of course who knows what sort of trouble we'd get ourselves into if we were that close :P Though our best friends are moving to Savannah next year. I have a feeling that may just put us over the top.

Homecoming is great! I so want to get back there in December, but I don't know if I manage it. Maybe for snacks and drinks:scratchin The shine cake and the cocktails are really good. I want to try their hummingbird cake. I would have to eat it by myself though, because it has too many things in it that DH doesn't like. We also really liked the Jaspar board. The shaved ham and pimiento cheese were excellent. The deviled eggs were disappointing though. They were good but absolutely nothing special. I make way better ones at home. There's were just kind of plain and bland. They were almost whole eggs though and had a ton of filling.
So good to hear from somebody who has eaten there! I am leaning toward the wings for an appetizer, the chicken & donuts for an entree (of course), but dessert is killing me... I can't choose between the Shine cake or the Hummingbird Cake!

Your trip is just around the corner - woohoo! Can't wait to read the TR!
I know, I can't believe it's only 2.5 weeks away now!

I agree on avoiding the face paint on day one. Also agree on how horrific it is that they're changing the theme on ToT in DL. :crazy2:
I'm glad we're on the same page on both counts!

That Homecoming restaurant looks good! I'm looking forward to checking out the new DS when we're there next Feb/March! And I'm so excited to be staying at the Beach Club Villas! Until then, I will live vicariously through your trip! :thumbsup2
This trip report is hopefully going to be almost as epic as the trip itself!

I do so hope ROL is up and running. I've heard a rumor that there may be a preview/soft opening on the 16th, so will be there that night. Even changed some plans for it. We'll see..
I hope so too! Somebody else mentioned the same rumor about the 16th, so I'm hoping I'll hear some reports within the days following so that I know what time they're doing so that I can figure out what time to have dinner and cancel all my extra ADRs before I get charged for them!

Dinner looks super yummerz!!! Mmmmm, fried chicken!
Aaaaaand DOUGHNUTS!!!!

Hi Billie! I've been lurking on your report for months now and I love it!! I can't remember if I've posted before, but I have a question for you, so I'm coming out of lurkdom!
Yay, welcome to the light my friend!

I'll be at Disney World the same time as you with my husband, 2 kids, and my mom. My mom had a knee replacement in July and she is doing wonderfully, but I'm pretty sure she will need an ECV for at least some of the time. I know that you mentioned in a long-ago post that you've rented from several companies and that you have a preferred company. Will you please remind me which one you prefer? I thought I wrote it down when you mentioned it, but now I can't find it.
I've tried two off-property companies, Buena Vista Scooters and Walker Mobility. They both very much have their pros and cons. But I've decided to go back to Buena Vista Scooters for this trip, due entirely to the fact that Walker Mobility's batteries couldn't last me a whole day.

Also, you've inspired me to get my face painted when my daughter gets hers done. Why should she have all the fun?!?
Hooray! More grown-up facepainting! That makes me happy!

Thanks for making the countdown go a bit faster with you fabulous PTR!
Awww, thank YOU for being here!

OMG It's October! You are SO CLOSE! I am so behind on the Disboards!
I'm always behind on the DisBoards, it's okay! I don't even have a good excuse!

1. Congratulations on the weight loss. You're doing it right. You're my hero!
Awww, thank you so much!

2. Cute Swimmy Suit! Rule #1 with swimsuits - if it fits, BUY IT. Kind of like jeans. (Rule #2 - NEVER shop for swimsuits and jeans at the same time, but I digress.)
Hahaha, jeans is another thing that I HATE shopping for! Swimsuits, jeans, and bras... THE WORST!!!!

3. The Darth Vadar cupcake is one of the best things we ate in June. No kidding. I have trouble choking down desserts at WDW from the fact I eat all the other things and never have room.
My stomach is a bottomless pit, I never seem to have that problem!

4. I probably enjoyed HS more than any of the parks this last trip, even with all the construction. Because STAR WARS (and the Muppets) make me insanely happy.
Funnily enough, HS is actually my least favorite park of the four, but on this trip, it's where I'm starting and ending my vacation. The scheduling just worked out that way. But I don't mind so much, because like you, the addition of more Star Wars stuff has definitely increased the value of this park for me!

All caught up on your first 3 day plans and of course I'm all over the FOOD!!!!!!!! Especially Yak and Yeti. We ended up missing it on our last trip and I'm still beyond bitter about it. Hope HBD is good for you. We had a not so great experience, but I'm about ready to try it again. Just gotta convince the hubby ; )
I remember your experience there, actually! I'm hoping it was just a fluke... For your sake AND mine!

Loving your AKL plans. Taking it slow and spending the time taking it all in is really what AKL is all about. Well that and all the yummy alcohol all over the park :-)
Yes, definitely going to slow down at AK this time and take time to smell the roses. Or elephant poop. Whatever happens to be most pungent that day.

You are so lucky to just be a 5 hour drive from Orlando. Of course who knows what sort of trouble we'd get ourselves into if we were that close :P Though our best friends are moving to Savannah next year. I have a feeling that may just put us over the top.
You do know that I live 45 minutes from Savannah, right? So when you're visiting your besties, ya'll could totally take a little day trip to the quaint little town of Beaufort, SC. We got restaurants!

18 days until WDW! :hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

Okay, so I fell off the 3-day posting schedule! But it's not my fault! My stupid internet was out yesterday when I woke up, and didn't come back on until the wee hours of this morning. And NO WAY was I about to do an update like this from my phone! So this was the first that I could get on here and work on it.

But it worked out, because now I can show ya'll... Lookie lookie what I got today!

20161002_190701-1_1.jpg

So exciting! This is really really happening!

Okay, so Day 4.... Here we gooooo!

day4-itin2.png

Another morning, up bright and early. Now I know it says up there "Walk" to Epcot, but I think we all know by now that actually means "Scoot" to Epcot! And as much as I dearly love being able to do said scooting to Epcot, I have to admit... It's going to be a bit weird to enter to park in not see this...

20150426_121211-1.jpg

But instead be greeted by this...

intl_gateway.png

WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP. I know I'll get used to it, though!

I'll cruise along, enjoying the sights until I finally make my way to the Land Pavilion for my breakfast ADR at...

garden_grill.png

The Garden Grill! I'm SO excited to try breakfast here... It's look so freakin' delicious! Oh, and characters. When I was here for dinner a couple years ago, Dale was the BEST.

From there, I'll head right downstairs for my first FP+ of the day...

20150426_140947-1.jpg

Soarin'! If forced to choose a favorite ride in all the parks, this would be it. I can't get enough of it, and I am beyond excited to see the new version!

After my flight, if I have time, I'll check out the line for Living with the Land. But if it's too long or it's getting too close to 10am, I'll skip it. Why?

Because I need to get my butt next door to the Seas Pavilion for my FP+ at...

the_seas_with_nemo_001.jpg

The Seas with Nemo and Friends! Normally I don't mind passing on this one, but watching "Finding Dory" this summer seriously rekindled my love for the Nemo franchise!

After my clam shell adventure, I'll spend a lot of time in exploring the aquariums, as I always do. And of course, a significant chunk of that time will be spent visiting my OTHER babies (the AK tigers are my land babies, these guys are my water babies)...

20150426_143212.jpg

The manatess! Oh, how I love them so. Big old chubby lazy mantees, just floatin' around nommin' their lettuce. They make me so happy!

Then I'll head into my next FP+ at... Duuuuuude...

turtle_talk.png

Turtle Talk with Crush! Yes, I know it's really for the little ones, but I remember seeing it about 10 years ago and laughing myself silly. It was actually REALLY funny! So I'm excited to see it again finally.

After all that fun, my appetite should be back, and not a moment too soon, because it's time to head over to World Showcase and start nommin' my way through the Food & Wine Festival! Oh, and the country pavilions. Those too. I plan on this day to hit at least Canada through France. Once that mission is accomplished, I'll be on my way back to the Beach Club for a rest and to change clothes for that night's adventure.

Once I head back out, the Polynesian will be my destination! I can't decide if I should (1) take a bus from the Beach Club to Magic Kingdom, then grab the resort monorail, or (2) scoot all the way through Epcot, then grab a bus directly to the Polynesian. Any advice from those who have had to do this before?

Either way, once I finally do arrive, it'll be time to feast family-style at...

20151205_220121-1.jpg

Ohana! Would you believe that I nearly skipped this one? But @Jerusalem Gal and her dining report convinced me otherwise. Close call, because I need this food in my life!

PSX_20140923_161906.jpg

OM NOM NOM!!!!

With a full happy belly, I'll jump on the monorail and head down two stops. Because I'm FINALLY, on Day FOUR of my vacation, going to get to see this...

mk-fall.png

Magic Kingdom! Yes, just the way the schedule worked out, instead of this being the first park I hit (per my usual), it's going to be the LAST one. CRAZY!

Oh, and did I mention that I'll be here for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?! Upon arrival, I will bee-line it over to Tomorrowland to get the maximum amount of hours and enjoyment from my Halloween-themed facepaint for the evening...

20140921_192829.jpg

At this point, I'm not really sure what to do! Maybe check out the character line situation? Maybe snag a ride on Under the Sea? Maybe finally, at 35 years old, take my very first flight with Dumbo? I'm just going to play all this by ear, I think!

One thing that definitely WILL happen though, is I will find the ECV/Wheelchair viewing area for...

boo_to_you.png

The Boo to You parade! And of course, I will do my very best to snag a prime viewing location for...

hallowishes.png

HalloWishes!! Wouldn't miss this for all the world!

After that, more wandering! And I'll likely be ready for trying some of those amazing MNSSHP treats, too!

pumpkin_cupcake.jpg

Pumpkin Spice Cupcake, anybody? YUM!

I know I definitely want to make sure to get a ride in over at...

MNSSHP_MAGHAUNT_7055328787.jpeg

The Haunted Mansion! (And hopefully some more PP pictures like this one, too!)

Maybe if I'm as lucky as I was at my last MNSSHP, I'll get to have a whole boat all to myself again on...

MK_SPLASH_7055407367.jpeg

Splash Mountain! Another of my absolute favorites! I have a FP for this one later in the week, but if I can get an extra ride in, I most certainly will!

Finally, I will wrap my night up with a ride on...

peoplemover.png

Because it's always awesome, but at night it's INCREDIBLE!

After all that spooooky fun, it'll be time to head back to the Beach Club for some well-earned sleeps!

Last edited:
The manatess! Oh, how I love them so. Big old chubby lazy mantees, just floatin' around nommin' their lettuce. They make me so happy!

After spending some time with them in May I finally understand. They're mesmerizing and beautiful to watch

With a full happy belly, I'll jump on the monorail and head down two stops. Because I'm FINALLY, on Day FOUR of my vacation, going to get to see this...

mk-fall.png

Magic Kingdom! Yes, just the way the schedule worked out, instead of this being the first park I hit (per my usual), it's going to be the LAST one. CRAZY!

At long last! Looking at the bright side though it will make it all the more special.

pumpkin_cupcake.jpg

Pumpkin Spice Cupcake, anybody? YUM!

Goodness me! Yes please!

MNSSHP_MAGHAUNT_7055328787.jpeg

The Haunted Mansion! (And hopefully some more PP pictures like this one, too!)

Awesome photo!!!!!!!!!

And I actually just listened this morning (my background music of choice when I need it at work is susually Disney) to the soundtracks to Boo to You and HalloWishes. LOVED it. Sooooo up my alley. Can't wait to actually see them in person someday.

18 days until WDW! :hyper:
Then I'll head into my next FP+ at... Duuuuuude...

turtle_talk.png

Turtle Talk with Crush! Yes, I know it's really for the little ones, but I remember seeing it about 10 years ago and laughing myself silly. It was actually REALLY funny! So I'm excited to see it again finally.

We're going to see this for the first time! I've seen enough on YouTube and read enough TRs that I'm excited for it. :rolleyes:

Maybe if I'm as lucky as I was at my last MNSSHP, I'll get to have a whole boat all to myself again on...

MK_SPLASH_7055407367.jpeg

Splash Mountain! Another of my absolutely favorites! I have a FP for this one later in the week, but if I can get an extra ride in, I most certainly will!

OMG that is SO great!!! :rotfl:

Finally, I will wrap my night up with a ride on...

peoplemover.png

Because it's always awesome, but at night it's INCREDIBLE!

It is A-MA-ZING at night!! I love it anytime, could just stay on and ride all day, but nighttime is just magical from the WEDway. :wizard:

I love your face painting! I may have to look into that this trip. :scratchin

WOW! This looks like the best day of your trip so far! So many great things packed into one awesome day! I would love to go to a Halloween party some day!

Plans look great! Yeah it's gonna be weird to go to Epcot and not see SE first!
I'm really jelly about your Garden Grill breakfast ADR as it was sooo good this past Feb. But I really wanted to do different meals than we did earlier this year, so I switched it to lunch instead.

WHAT you were going to miss Ohana? Blasphemy.
That's one meal I can do over and over again!

I hope the Manatees are back, because they were strangely missing earlier this year. But I'm pretty sure they are back by now. :)
They are awesome and I missed seeing them!

Wonderful, wonderful plans for your party day! I love that you're getting more facepainting too in a cool Halloween theme!

If you head to Ohana trough Epcot, you will have to go through security. We headed to Trader Sam's from DHS in July. First, we stopped at Ample Hills on the Boardwalk for ice cream and then registered at the hotel for the Disunplugged Podcast Anniversary events. We walked over to Epcot and through the International gateway and had to do the metal detector:( Then we took the monorail to TTC and walked over to Trader Sam's. We went back through Epcot on our way back and had to do the metal detector again:( I would try to avoid going through a park for that reason only.

Woot woot!

Once I head back out, the Polynesian will be my destination! I can't decide if I should (1) take a bus from the Beach Club to Magic Kingdom, then grab the resort monorail, or (2) scoot all the way through Epcot, then grab a bus directly to the Polynesian. Any advice from those who have had to do this before?

I haven't done it but the transportation wizard says bus to MK and then mono

After all that spooooky fun, it'll be time to head back to the Beach Club for some well-earned sleeps!

Good - I'll want you all refreshed for our meet the next day! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter