• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adult ordering a child's CS meal

Tigger1221

DIS Veteran
Hi we are from the US and are visiting DLP soon. I don't eat large meals and was wondering if it was ok to order a child's meal at Counter Service locations? If not thats ok, I don't want to get there and look stupid.

Thanks

I wouldn't see any problems with you ordering a child's meal. When I went with my kids in March we ordered one of those between two of them as they are not very big eaters.... I can't see any of the CM having an issue with this... :cool1:

i have done this and its no problem. who is to say you dont have a child sitting down. they arent going to follow you around with your food

i have done this and its no problem. who is to say you dont have a child sitting down. they arent going to follow you around with your food

Exactly. :thumbsup2

Some of the adult meals are very large. Last time I was there, I got a combo meal at Colonel Hathi's and I received a 9" pizza, half a stick of garlic bread and a Mickey brioche. Too much!!

most defo do this for counter service...if they are still doing the kids 5 euro meals thats what I'll be eating while there in october!:woohoo: I think Paul will need abit more though but for me and the kids thats cool!!

We often order child meals for lunch as we find the adult meals are a bit too big. Sometimes we'll split an adult meal between 2 (works especially well with the pizza meal).

With the money saved, you can get yourself a snack in the afternoon (mmmmmmmmmm........... crepes!).

Thanks for the replies. I will be doing that then and it will save some $. I don't know if we are doing any sit down meals yet but I would defiantly order of an adult menu there if we did. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter