• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adult "Not to Miss" Activities at DL?

mommykeg

DIS Veteran
DH and I are going to DL on 12/3 for the Candlelight Processional (we have a dinner package!) and an adult's only day at DL to celebrate my birthday. We've been annual passholders for about 8 years, but we've never been without the kids. I had heard about the Candlelight Processional but had never done it...are there other things at DL we should be sure to do since we don't have the kids this trip?

I personally like the Walk in walt's footsteps tour, but it is an extra cost, so you may not be interested in that.

Most of Disneyland is for everyone.

Just make sure to hit up the cuddle rides like Haunted Mansion. :)

I also like to eat at the Hungry Bear in Critter Country with my boyfriend. It's quiet and relaxing, and we feed the ducks. :)

-t.

The sunwheel at DCA at night would be romantic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter