Adult DAS- they didn't take my picture?

GinnyBear's_mom

DIS Veteran
I have used a DAS in Disney for about 8 years, most recently last summer. When I recently did the video call where I was approved for the DAS I realized later they didn't take my picture. Just checking to see if this happened to any other repeat adult DAS user. Will they use the picture that is already on file? Did they take the picture while I was on the call and I had no idea? Just checking to see if I need to stop at guest services on the first day to have a recent photo taken, I don't want to be turned away when I get to my first attraction using the DAS and they realize there isn't a picture on file.

they may have just taken it without telling you but on my call earlier this week she told me she was taking it and then let me know when she had one. Prob depends on the cast member. I had a previous DAS in February that has of course expired.

When my daughter did the chat in Dec they never told her they were taking a picture, so I asked the CM that I chatted with when I scheduled our attractions. She said that the only way we could have gotten through to that step was if the DAS was complete, including the photo. We had no problems in the park, so I assume they just snapped the picture while they were talking but didn't say anything.

Last week, we activated my son's DAS for our trip. We did this in person, we have not used the advance registration feature.

I did not think about it, but they did not take a picture. One one of the rides, I went thru the second scan first, and I saw his picture, He had a mask on, so it was from last year.

I say this because I was surprised they did not take an picture of him without the mask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter