"Adult Age" 18 0r 21

GreatWhiteNorth

Mouseketeer
My DD will be 18 on our first cruise next Feb. :cool1: Just need to know if she is allowed in the adult places( pool, bar) also my other DD will be 14 and is very mature so am wondering if she can go to the adult pool. :Pinkbounc
Thanks for any help!

Adult spaces = 18yrs, drinking = 21 years, no 14 yrs. in adult spaces

At 18 your daughter will be allowed in the adult areas (spa, pool, Palo) but will not be able to drink (the age for that is 21).

Sorry - no your 14 year old should not be in any of the adult areas. She has 4 more years to go for that.

And if she is found in any of the adult areas she will be asked to leave (politely though!!!)

Thanks everyone for the info :)
I was hoping my DD14 could go to the adult pool with her DS18 :sad2:
Can't wait for the cruise! :cool1:

Unfortunately, if they allowed that, everyone's young teenager would be there with parents or adult siblings, and it wouldn't be the adult pool anymore.

Your eighteen year old is welcome at the Goofy pool. And if they are the "sit in the sun" types, deck ten overlooking the pool is wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter