• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

adult + 2 kids sit together on rides?

Chevy

Mouseketeer
Are there any rides where an adult and 2 kids (ages 5, almost 7) could sit together? I think this would work at Tea Cups, Star Tours, Toy Soldiers, and Slinky. Any others?

Or, could my almost 7 year old (48" / 1.22 m tall) sit in a row alone on any rides? She wouldn't be willing to do this on anything fast like BTM, but maybe Dumbo or Peter Pan?

Thanks!

I haven't been to DLP yet, but if the rides are built like WDW/DL then you may be able to fit 3 across in BTMRR (small kids and parent), the Phantom Manor doombuggies, and I think the Rats in Ratatouille sit 2 rows of 3.

With BTMRR it depends on which carridge you get. Some of them are one long bench so you can fit 3 in, some have a divider so can only fit 2. You will be OK Peter Pan and also larger boat rides such as POTC and IASW. The Ratatouille rats do sit in 2 rows of 3.

You can also fit 3 into Buzz Lightyear, magic carpets, Dumbo and the cars at Autopia. I took my kids on my own the first time round and there was actually very little we couldn't do as a threesome, and that was mostly rollercoasters that we didn't want to do anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter