ADR's this morning??

Finally got most... they definitely have not opened up FDP yet...I just hope they give us a heads up so we have a chance.
Can I ask what you're doing/using to get through? Gonna call at 7 but my friend and I literally keep erroring out on anything, any browser, any restaurant

Finally got most... they definitely have not opened up FDP yet...I just hope they give us a heads up so we have a chance.
Same experience - I have everything set other than a FDP, which per other threads seem to be generally not showing up for January. I, too, hope we'll know enough in advance to grab it!

I did ok getting most of what I was looking for in January but nothing has opened for the Creperie in Epcot past the end of this year. I am also having problems indicating who the other guests are on each of my dining reservations.

I talked with Disney tech support this morning. There is an ongoing issue with booking dining reservations beyond the first vacation day online or via app on any day beyond 60-days out (for Disney hotel guests). The calendar days show blue and times appear but the system won't allow booking times shown. Telephone reservation agent assistance is not impacted. A number of support tickets have been entered but there is no estimated time for a fix.

View attachment 715799
So go to my plans page and refresh and then go to a dining page. The system does a check for tickets. This works on safari or desktop.

The app wouldn’t show beyond 60 days for enchanting extras for me no matter what I did.

Nothing opened for Fantasmic in January? In Dec (our trip starts Dec 28) everything was booked by guests at 60+10 and so I never got an alert for 60+2.

Now I’m hopeful I’ll get a Fantasmic package for 1/1. But it’s getting tiring checking at night and throughout the day.

Nothing opened for Fantasmic in January? In Dec (our trip starts Dec 28) everything was booked by guests at 60+10 and so I never got an alert for 60+2.

Now I’m hopeful I’ll get a Fantasmic package for 1/1. But it’s getting tiring checking at night and throughout the day.
I'm looking for the same day for FDP....hoping these pop up soon so we can be done with it!!!

Yeah I am having the same issue. I can book for my first day when I arrive Thursday January 5 but can't book for the entire vacation. Im guessing tomorrow I will be able to book for the 2nd day and so on. Today was my first day for 60 days out. Im on a 30min hold now for making reservations old fashion way. Its already very slim pickings for reservation choices. This is my first disney vacation since pandemic are last one was right last week of February when it was just starting. It's night and day different with restaurant availability compared to last time. Im definitely gonna have to get a service bot for checking reservations.

Saw the comment above how the system does a check for tickets. I don't have my park tickets yet I wonder if thats the case thats causing the glitch. We are at Saratoga Springs for 8 days.

Last edited:
Saw the comment above how the system does a check for tickets. I don't have my park tickets yet I wonder if thats the case thats causing the glitch. We are at Saratoga Springs for 8 days.
nah. I have a Disney resort ressie and APs and this still affected me two days ago. It’s some glitch that won’t let you book 60+

I had to call as well, and it felt so 10+years ago.

Yeah I am having the same issue. I can book for my first day when I arrive Thursday January 5 but can't book for the entire vacation. Im guessing tomorrow I will be able to book for the 2nd day and so on. Today was my first day for 60 days out. Im on a 30min hold now for making reservations old fashion way. Its already very slim pickings for reservation choices. This is my first disney vacation since pandemic are last one was right last week of February when it was just starting. It's night and day different with restaurant availability compared to last time. Im definitely gonna have to get a service bot for checking reservations.

I am having the same issue. Not able to book any dining past 60 days either online or on the app. I can book at 60, but not for the rest of my reservation. We have hotel, tickets, and park reservations all set, but still can’t book.

Had to call on the 60 day mark to get the reservations we really wanted for the first part of the split stay. And now I’m modifying where needed each day as the 60-day window happens. Very frustrating! Hope they fix it before it’s time for the second half of the split stay. Hard to get restaurants are already gone.

good to know they have a ticket in. it's so annoying to see restaurants and not be able to book them, especially since plans and availability changes. on the phone again 🙃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter