ADRs Set...Any suggestions?

erin7075

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We are staying at WL for 7 days in August. No hoppers and on the DxDP. Its our dd(5) and dd(9)'s first visit, so we really want to do a lot of Princess and character meals. We plan on taking breaks at the resort in the middle of the day each day, save for HS day and AK day.

I didn't add Signature dining restaurants just because I am a little worried about the menus and atmosphere being kid-friendly and I just don't think my kids would do well in them.

I plan on using some counter service credits for lunches here and there.

This is what we have so far:

Arrival Day- Driving in from Md
Lunch: Whispering Canyon Cafe
Dinner: Spirit of Aloha Luau

Day 1: Animal Kingdom Day
Bkfast: Boma
Late Lunch: Yak & Yeti

Day 2: MK Day 1
Bkfast: CRT
Dinner: 1900 Park Fare

Day 3: Hollywood Studios
Lunch: 50's PTC
Dinner: 'Ohana * Thinking of Changing this one

Day 4: Epcot Day 1
Lunch: Biergarten
Dinner: Coral Reef

Day 5: Epcot Day 2--EMH (Evening)
Bkfast: Kona Cafe
Lunch: Chefs de France
Late Dinner: Teppan Edo

Day 6: MK Day 2
Bkfast: 'Ohana
Dinner: Chef Mickeys

* Any ideas of what to change this one too if at all? Any suggestions on any of these?

Thanks in Advance!

They are all great ADRs! However, just a couple of honest thoughts from someone with a dd8...

Hoop Dee Doo Review was much more fun than Spirit of Aloha Dinner...the show lags a bit in the entertainment and was very boring for her. :confused3 She really enjoyed the HDDR and the food, the entertainment was a hoot!:banana:

My dd8 does not care for the atmosphere of Teppan Edo...she prefers going to eat are Narcoosees and seeing the electric water pagent from their deck.:thumbsup2

She does pretty well at the signature restaurants, but I let her pick a few places she likes...such as Ohana Breakfast w/Lilo & Stitch and 1900 Park Fare. We are going to eat dinner in the Castle as the princesses are supposed to be back making their rounds there.

It looks like you will have a wonderful trip!!!:wizard:

I can't drag my dd8 kicking & screaming into Y&Y!!!! Although, I would like their food.:lmao:

Thank you so much for the tips Wendy5055! That truly does help! I was kind of on the fence about Teppan Edo. We eat at teppanyaki restaurants all the time and my 9 year old doesn't care for them. I think I may change that one for sure!

I think the some of the signature rest are fine for kids....each time we go, there are plenty of children from all ages. My son loved Teppon Edo...in fact, he requested to go back in May. This was one place I thought we would not return to because it is so much like our local places....but DS thinks it's the best. As far as the Luau goes, you will get mixed reviews. Some people think it's wonderful, some hate it. We are actually doing it in May....we have the Dxdp like you and said...why not! If we don't like it, we won't go back. We love 50s Prime Time, too. Our waitress was great!!! She made the day!!!

You are quite welcome! I think if you do an early dinner at Le Chefs de France in world showcase, you will be visitied by Remey from Rattatoullie (sp?):thumbsup2

I've also arranged for a diver at Coral Reef to hold up an underwater sign for my dd8 saying Welcome Back! They also made a personalized menu for free! I emailed photos of my dd and they created the menu...she :love: it!

You can check with the Manager of Coral Reef now about what is available like that or some others on the DIS may have the latest info on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter