• Controversial Topics on DISboards.com. Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

ADRs - Park Hours, Fireworks, and EMHs

Frequent Flyer

Mouseketeer
If I'm looking at it correctly, the park hours are posted 180 days out. Is that correct? If so, when my 180 mark gets here and I am making ADRs for the whole trip, I won't know the park hours, fireworks/parades/etc. times, and Extra Magic hours for anything except the first day. Is that just the way the cookie crumbles or am I missing something?

Last edited:
You can look back at last years hours. While not a guarantee, the hours this year and last year tend to be similar. If anything, this year may be longer hours, or more day open earlier. It at least gives you something to work with as a start. As mentioned, this year the hours have been changing frequently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter