• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADRs in June?

Missish

Mouseketeer
I've never been to DLP in June before, so I'm not sure how busy it's going to be. I know it's not technically the summer season yet, but I feel like it's getting close enough that it could be busyish :confused3

Is it worth booking any ADRs, or will it still be quiet enough to do walk ins (there's only the 2 of us going, so it's not like we're a big group!), or at least reservations earlier in the day?

If theres somewhere particular you want to eat, or at a particular time, you can reserve at your hotel, or City Hall, when you get there. As theres only 2 of you, you should be fine to book the day before/in the morning, but if one of the restaurants is Cafe Mickey for evening dinner, you should try to book that at least the day before, as even with just 2 of you, you could be waiting a long time for a table without a reservation there.

If theres somewhere particular you want to eat, or at a particular time, you can reserve at your hotel, or City Hall, when you get there. As theres only 2 of you, you should be fine to book the day before/in the morning, but if one of the restaurants is Cafe Mickey for evening dinner, you should try to book that at least the day before, as even with just 2 of you, you could be waiting a long time for a table without a reservation there.

Great, thanks! I'll just wait until I get there to sort things out then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter