• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADRs for Large Groups

jtwibih

Mouseketeer
I'm sure I know the answer already but I have to ask. Does Disney do anything to help large families who are traveling together when it comes to booking dining?

We are looking at possibly 16 people with us next year and I'm concerned with getting everyone together for dinner. I know there's a good chance we all won't be seated together but I would still like everyone to be there at the same time.

We have a visit planned for next week with a party of 19. It is a nightmare to try and get reservations for a party that large. There are some restaurants, like Biergarten, that will be able to accept a single reservation for your whole group, but most restaurants will require 2-3 separate reservations for a group of your size. On the day that our dining window opened, there were three of us online and on the phone together trying to coordinate our reservations. I would try to reserve online and also call, because a telephone rep will be able to make multiple reservations under the same name at the same time for you. After having a few problems, we later received an email with a special phone number that we could use to help coordinate our large group plans. The problem with the phone number is that if we had waited until the office had opened to reserve our FP+ options, all of the popular rides/parades and times would have already been snatched up. So once again we were trying to coordinate FP+ with three different computers on the night that window opened. Good luck! It's a lot of work to plan for a big group.

I just called the group dining number when it opened (separate number from the regular dining number). They had more restaurant options for the time I wanted then came up online. (I booked Chef Mickey's for 19).

What is the group dining number? I'm making plans for 9 and my 180 day mark is coming up. Thank you!

I booked for 9 in August and had no problems at the 180 mark. The only place that I could not was Narcoossees, I booke 6 and 3.

Hi

Does anyone have the group dining reservations number please? Trying to book for 17 people for the evening of our wedding and I'm going round in circles :( booking window only opened yesterday so hoping we will still have some options! Spent ages on the phone last night and no one could help :( frustrated bride to be !

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter