Adriatic Cruise

Hadn’t seen this one out there yet. I also noticed there’s an offer for all Expedition cruises, 50% off deposits if booked by early January. That means 10% vs 20%, which is a big difference.

I've been to many of those ports and really liked them. That cruise is on a Ponant ship with 184 pax capacity. I guess the whole ship is for ABD?

The ABD site lists an Adriatic Expedition Cruise. Appears to be a new trip?

https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/europe/adriatic-expedition-cruise/

Bookings become available Oct 24-27, 2022

Yes, ABD was hinting on Instagram yesterday that something new would be announced today. That must be it.

I've been to many of those ports and really liked them. That cruise is on a Ponant ship with 184 pax capacity. I guess the whole ship is for ABD?
I would assume so. That's a similar number to the capacity of the river cruises, where the whole ship is ABD.

Sounds like it will be VERY similar to the river cruises, but on the Sea. (And a LOT more EXPENSIVE!)

Sayhello

Last edited:

I got an email about this and was intrigued for half a minute...but in looking at the ABD website saw you still have to make a call (or have a travel agent make a call) in order to book. I'm so over that way of booking travel, and the hours on hold, etc. that there's no way we'd do this.

I got an email about this and was intrigued for half a minute...but in looking at the ABD website saw you still have to make a call (or have a travel agent make a call) in order to book. I'm so over that way of booking travel, and the hours on hold, etc. that there's no way we'd do this.
I know it's extremely frustrating now, as they have merged the call centers, and getting through is horrific. That's why I always use a Travel Agent now. She does a fabulous job, and has always gotten me what I asked for. But I guess we all know that ABD has never had a process to sign up or pay online; it's always been through the Vacationistas. It just didn't *used* to take hours, unless you called first thing on Opening day. But I get the frustration. I totally do.

Sayhello

Honestly I called on opening day (Monday) for the 3+ Adventure Insiders to book Galapagos and got right through with no wait. I had a much longer wait on hold yesterday with DVC trying to renew my AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter