• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR?

SWofDisorder

Expatriate Fun
We are planning a trip in early June. At what point can I call to make ADR? I want to do at least one or two nice sit down and relax dinners with my DS.

What do you suggest as a nice and yet fun dining experience for a 12 yr old?

It's 60 days in advance but most people don't bother until a week or 2 before when going out of the main seasons.

Do you want characters or is it more about the food and the design of the restaurant. Buffets or waiter service ?

Carrie, food quality matters more than characters to us. We want it to be flavourful and of good quality. We only get two dinners which I am prepared to splurge on and keep the rest budget.

Blue Lagoon was fab - and if you get a good table would be a great experience for a 12 year old, looking out at the POTC ride. I also suggest Inventions or Remy, we ate at both this week and would be a great experience with great food.

I really like Walt's for the food and the surroundings plus you can ask for a window seat and catch the parade if you time it right. Would also sugest Chez Remy as I've not known anyone who didn't like it even if it doesn't appeal to me menu wise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter