• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR this morning… no schedules?

DisneyJColeMom

Mouseketeer
Have been on since 5:45am, its 6:15 & everything continues to say No schedule available for the date selected? Is this normal? Do I keep clicking?

It wont process my credit card info. Tried several browsers, and phone app. Tried different credit cards. It's broke yet again! 😡

Yea, right at 6 it let me click on a few times, but not actually process. Then everything went down. I think it’s offline until they fix whatever the glitch was….

So frustrating! No times available for anything for 10 days.
I thought since we have a long trip I would have no issues if I put higher demand places at the end of my trip.
Instead I get nothing.

Agree, I had times pop up at 6am and when I tried to book got the sorry for the paws message. Now nothing is showing available. I even tried some earlier dates for easy to get reservations and nothing. This was on the app and site

Love Disney IT

So frustrating! No times available for anything for 10 days.
I thought since we have a long trip I would have no issues if I put higher demand places at the end of my trip.
Instead I get nothing.
Same for me but I dont see even the option to search a schedule at all. The only restaurant that comes up is Topolinos Terrace which I put at the end of my trip on purpose. That one seems to be working normally but it says its fully booked. I checked for each day of my whole trip.

Stitch eats the page when I try to search for rooms, too. Sorry you guys are battling this on ADR morning. All that adrenaline and then errors!

I thought it was me… so I’m some how relieved to see this board LOL

I got the time available but kept getting an error message about linking names in the party.. and now it seems to be down :(..

I’ll try over the phone..

I think everything is down this morning. In addition to dining issues, I can't pull up reservations for clients to make deposits, final payments, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter