ADR site down for maintenance at exactly 60 days our recommendations please.

Stinkomann20x6

Mouseketeer
heya, kinda of a noob when it comes to ADR at WDW. Our 60 days date is 11/03, as we arrive to PVB on 01/2/23. I was logging in to make sure no hiccups with our resort reservation, to make sure we would get the 60 + 10 options. And I see its going to be down at midnight. Wasn't expecting that, so just trying to see what recommendations there are for those who are more seasoned. We live on west coast, so were going to be getting up early to try and get some ADRs for our stay. Does anyone have any experience for something like this? It might be back up and running by the time I get to 2:45 ish (our time) since its like 5+ Hours after midnight eastern. Is this one where I should try phone reservations at that point? or wait it out until its back up and running etc? Our hope was for Ohana Breakfast, and Dinner (which I understand dinner would most likely at best be much later than our arrival) Hoop Dee doo. I could be missing something from the Mrs on hopes lol.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 2.54.02 PM.png
Here is a screen grab of the message when I logged in if that helps.

I'm very sorry I missed a sub forum on here for actual ADRs. Any mod please feel free to tell me to kick rocks and move it there. Sorry!

I was worried too! I just called and spoke with a Cast Member and she said that the system isn’t usually down for more than a couple of hours so we should be fine making our reservations when they open up.

I was worried too! I just called and spoke with a Cast Member and she said that the system isn’t usually down for more than a couple of hours so we should be fine making our reservations when they open up.
Enchanting extras open at midnight

heya, kinda of a noob when it comes to ADR at WDW. Our 60 days date is 11/03, as we arrive to PVB on 01/2/23. I was logging in to make sure no hiccups with our resort reservation, to make sure we would get the 60 + 10 options. And I see its going to be down at midnight. Wasn't expecting that, so just trying to see what recommendations there are for those who are more seasoned. We live on west coast, so were going to be getting up early to try and get some ADRs for our stay. Does anyone have any experience for something like this? It might be back up and running by the time I get to 2:45 ish (our time) since its like 5+ Hours after midnight eastern. Is this one where I should try phone reservations at that point? or wait it out until its back up and running etc? Our hope was for Ohana Breakfast, and Dinner (which I understand dinner would most likely at best be much later than our arrival) Hoop Dee doo. I could be missing something from the Mrs on hopes lol.

Thanks in advance for any help!

View attachment 715860
Here is a screen grab of the message when I logged in if that helps.
This same situation happened to me the night before our 60+10 window opened up last month. The site was up again by the time I woke up at 4:40 AM Central to prepare for booking.

This is just my one-time anecdotal experience - I hope it holds true for you and everyone else booking tomorrow morning.

They need regular maintenance. I have 2 Steakhouse71 ADRs that are stuck (IT can’t cancel or modify) and I have to either show up or pay the penalty and request cancellation. I can’t book anything 2 hours around the ADR.

sorry for late reply, things got a little crazy with bed time for kiddo and just saw this lol! appreciate you passing along the info!

Still no F! Dining pkg for January. 😕 I was really hoping this maintenance would have been used to load them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter