ADR reduction of guests Q

skwak

Can't wait to work for Mickey someday!!
We were lucky enough to snag Oga's at a great time for 9 of us in November. I did so by booking as soon as I could. Now 6 of the people have cancelled their trip. I would like to still have the 3 of us go. Do you think if I call and speak with Disney they will reduce our party size? Is that possible?

You don't have to reduce the number on your reservation unless you just want to. As long as 1 person shows up, you're good.

If you wanted to modify it down just to possibly open up spots for others, you'll have to find an open reservation for your smaller party - which could happen, but difficult with Oga's. You could set up a reservation finder and if it comes available, then cancel and rebook.

I would NOT cancel until you definitely have the smaller party size available to book immediately. At this point, you 3 can still go without issue even on the larger reservation.

You have hit the nail on the head: I can’t seem to find anything before 3 people. At all and I check every day.

How do you set up a reservation finder ?

@skwak When in November? I'm in HS on November 29th my family of 4 will come eat, drink, and be merry with you!! :)

Been trying to snag an Oga's Res for weeks!!

Precovid, Oga's would sometimes have a standby line for seating. I'll check the next time I'm out there to see if they're still doing it. If so, I wouldn't sweat the extra seats since they'll be quickly filled by standby people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter