ADR questions

jjiillee

Mouseketeer
How much in advance to you have to cancel an ADR to not be charged a fee?
I am thinking about booking Ohana for dinner for our last night but worried once we get there we might see somehting else we would like to try instead. Do you think it's a good choice for a last night dinner?
we have 3 kids (4,3,1).

How much in advance to you have to cancel an ADR to not be charged a fee?
I am thinking about booking Ohana for dinner for our last night but worried once we get there we might see somehting else we would like to try instead. Do you think it's a good choice for a last night dinner?
we have 3 kids (4,3,1).
Cancellation fees depend totally on the restaurant in question. The vast majority of locations do not have any fees at all, only ones that take your credit card when you make an ADR (whether for a hold or for pre-payment) would have any penalties at all.

In regards to the specific restaurant, 'Ohana does not require any sort of credit card hold, so you should be good to go. Just make sure to cancel as soon as you know you aren't going ;).

Now, as far as the meal itself, much like any restaurant at all (on Disney or not) there are lots of people that enjoy it and lots that don't. Myself, I haven't been there yet, so I really don't know. I'd say if it looks appetizing and you like the food and theme, then give it a shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter