• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR Questions

Bridge203618

Mouseketeer
Is there a way to check on line what the availability is for certain restaurants on certain days? I have it narrowed down but what is actually available may make the decision for me...

Is it really a big deal that I am not making reservations yet? We are are going at the end of may so I am inside of 3 months.

Is there a way to check on line what the availability is for certain restaurants on certain days? I have it narrowed down but what is actually available may make the decision for me.

Sure, if you use the online booking, you can give a restaurant and date range and see what comes back. It won't tell you that you can get a table on this day or that day at this time or that time, but if you modify your search criteria and keep submitting different combos, you can get that info. It also offers several choices of alternatives, and the system learns as you provide input (at least it is supposed to, LOL), so that may give you additional guidance.

Is it really a big deal that I am not making reservations yet?

That really depends on what you want. Character breakfasts in parks and on the monorail get booked up fast, princess meals ditto, Le Cellier, Ohana for dinner, and Chef Mickey and CRT as well. OTOH, there are some fantastic options that are not the top 10 that should be open still, and don't forget that if a place serves both lunch and dinner, the menus are often very similar for both meals and lunches may be open when dinners are all booked.

Hope this helps, and have a great trip!
:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter