ADR question

Scrapdolly

Mouseketeer
i know I can book ADR at 180 days. Can I book all of my reservations at one go ... We are there for 13 nights ... Or do I have to do it one day at a time. To clarify if my 180 days opens up and my first night on property is 10th November can I book for 10th and for 11th, 12th etc at the same time or do I need to log on every day

Also is it 6am US Eastern time

i know I can book ADR at 180 days. Can I book all of my reservations at one go ... We are there for 13 nights ... Or do I have to do it one day at a time. To clarify if my 180 days opens up and my first night on property is 10th November can I book for 10th and for 11th, 12th etc at the same time or do I need to log on every day

Also is it 6am US Eastern time
If you are staying onsite you may make your ADRs 180 days PLUS 10.
So, if you're ADR date is May 28 (I think my math is correct, but don't go by my date), you can book for November 10- 20.
You will then have to log on each day thereafter to make ADRs for November 21, 22, 23, etc.
So you are then allowed to still book 180 Plus 10, just on a daily basis. Gives you a head start.
If you're staying off site, you must log on and book each day 180 in advance without the benefit of the extra 10 day period.

I’m pretty sure it’s onlh the first 10 days of your stay that can be made At once.

Tagging into your question, will the park hours be available for 180+ Days out?

This is my first time booking more than 180 days out and my first trip I tried to plan my ADRs according to the magic hour schedule. (Eg: booking breakfast at a park that doesn’t have early hours or book dinner ressies on days I’ll know we’ll be in the park because of early/late magic hours).

Tagging into your question, will the park hours be available for 180+ Days out?

This is my first time booking more than 180 days out and my first trip I tried to plan my ADRs according to the magic hour schedule. (Eg: booking breakfast at a park that doesn’t have early hours or book dinner ressies on days I’ll know we’ll be in the park because of early/late magic hours).

No, park hours can and will change in the 6 months before your trip. You can look at historical data to help, but there is no hard and fast schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter