ADR question: 2 parties, one confirmation #

Leshaface

DIS Veteran
I was thinking...if my DH and I go with my brother and his fiance and book one room, how would we make ADR's if we want to go to one restaurant and they want to book another restaurant?

Is this even possible?

Yes, you can book both reservations at once. Just put their reservation in their name, not yours.

The resort reservation number applies to making restaurant reservations only to permit you to book reservations at 180 days + 10 days. Otherwise it makes no difference at all what your resort reservation number is (except for booking prepaid meals on the dining plan so you don't have to prepay them.)

I think I'm just worried about having four separate dining ressies (2 lunches/2 dinners) under our confirmation and the dining system recognizing this, and canceling our ADR's, know what I mean?

If you make them under different names and apply different phone numbers you will not have a problem. Disney knows that people registered in the same room split up to eat sometimes. Make your brother's reservations under his name and give his phone number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter