• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR Prioritization Help

Ciyra

Mouseketeer
My 60 day window is about to open and it's been so long since I've been that I'm not sure which reservations are going to be the hardest to get.

What order would you recommend I reserve these in? They are listed in chronological order if that is a point of interest.

A) Cinderella's Royal Table - breakfast on a Monday
B) Ooga's - on a Tuesday Afternoon (actual time not all that important)
C) Space 220 - lunch on a Wednesday
D) Be Our Guest - dinner on a Wednesday
E) California Grill - fireworks dinner on a Thursday
F) Kona Cafe - breakfast on a Friday
G) Toppolino Terrace - dinner on a Friday, preferably during sunset
H) Sanaa - lunch on a Saturday

Thank you for all your help! I used to feel like I had this down, but things have changed so much!

1) California Grill, (2) Space 220, (3) Cindarella's Table, (4) Toppolina's (5) AS for the others I am really not a fan - I like Kona if I am staying at the Poly but wouldn't travel for it. I like Sanaa breakfast - one of the best on property I think. but they don't have ressies for it. Be our Guest is an overpriced pass for me. And Olga is also a pass. Standing to drink a bad overpriced drink is not worth it - though the surroundings are cool, so is the entire area so it was a one and done for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter