• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR Payments

MamaJessie

DIS Veteran
What do you pay when you make an ADR? I only made them once when I had free dining so I have never done it w/o.
TIA

For most places you don't pay anything. Dinner shows need to be paid in full at the time you make your ADR. There are a handfull of other restaurants like Cali Grill which need a credit card to hold the ADR which I think only temporarily charges $1 for the ADR

Places like California Grill require a credit card guarantee and if you don't cancel in advance and don't show up you will be charged something. CG has a two day cancellation policy and the charge for a no show is currently 20$ per person.

CRT, on the other hand, charges the full amount of the meal at the time of booking. They have a one day cancellation policy and no shows are charged the full price of the meal. I assume if you cancel more than one day in advance you will get the money back on your credit card.

If you book online the policies for each restaurant will be outlined when you add them to your cart.

For the majority of restaurants there is absolutely no charge for making an ADR or not cancelling if you don't show up. However you should always cancel if you change your plans to free up the spot for others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter