ADR not showing in my plans?

MagicalAdventures

Mouseketeer
I've booked the rose and crown fireworks dining this morning and have a screenshot of the confirmation for this. It's not showing in my plans on my disney experience and I didnt receive an email. Is this normal for the 'special' dining experiences or has something gone wrong here? Thanks

Seems like some of the specialty reservations don't always show, but thought something like this would. But if you have the conf #, you probably can go into your MDE account - go to the My Plans > Dining. There's an option to link a dining reservation. That should probably bring it in for you if it didn't happen automatically. Hope that does it for you!!

Mine shows in my plans. I would try and link it on your own and if that doesn't work I would call WDW and see what they can do now so you don't show up and have a problem the night of your package when there would be very little the restaurant could do to help you as these nights sell out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter