ADR needed for The Edison, City Works, etc?

MonorailPrincess

Mouseketeer
Curious what the rules are currently for walk-ins. I know you CAN make an ADR. But what if we just want to stop in for a drink, can you still do that? These two places came to mind, but it applues to others like Oga's, Nomad, etc.

I know you need an ADR at Oga's, they rarely take walk ups. Nomads on the other hand doesn't take ADR's, it's walk ups only. I don't know about the other two, but if you want to sit at the bar it's usually first come first served.

If they offer an ADR, get it. With reduced capacities and physical distancing I'd get a reservation if I wanted to assured I was getting in.

Curious what the rules are currently for walk-ins. I know you CAN make an ADR. But what if we just want to stop in for a drink, can you still do that? These two places came to mind, but it applues to others like Oga's, Nomad, etc.
To the best of my knowledge, the bar areas of those restaurants are not open. Only table service

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter