• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR missing on MDE app?

mousestruck

DIS Veteran
After much searching, I was able to snag an ADR for Garden View Tea Room. I was reviewing my plans today and noticed that the reservation does not appear when I pull up the MDE app on my cell phone, but does appear on the MDE website. I called and my reservation is in the system, but this is weird. Makes me kind of nervous. Anyone else have this experience?

It can also depend on who made the reservation. Although my wife and I are listed as family for each account, many times the ADRs that I make do not alwys show up in her plans. Same thing if she makes the ADRs. The app is nice when it works, but is glitchy at times.

It can also depend on who made the reservation. Although my wife and I are listed as family for each account, many times the ADRs that I make do not alwys show up in her plans. Same thing if she makes the ADRs. The app is nice when it works, but is glitchy at times.
Thanks for the reply. I made the reservation, though at a later date than I made the others. I even tried logging out and back in, but no go. Just weird!

you can also manually link the dining reservations in the app.
Online, if they don't show up in my plans, they often show up under itinerary.

Did you press the refresh plans buttin under My Plans. Sometimes that helps.

you can also manually link the dining reservations in the app.
Online, if they don't show up in my plans, they often show up under itinerary.

Did you press the refresh plans buttin under My Plans. Sometimes that helps.
Thank you for the suggestion. I tried the refresh plans button, but didn’t help. I also tried manually linking the reservation, but it says that my reservation is already linked to another account.

I have the opposite problem. I cancelled an ADR for 6 & it still shows up, I can’t cancel again because it just “spins” like it’s still loading .
I have a cancellation confirmation number, so I know it’s cancelled, but I want it off my page LOL (just hoping there is not some kind of glitch, and I get charged $60)

I have the opposite problem. I cancelled an ADR for 6 & it still shows up, I can’t cancel again because it just “spins” like it’s still loading .
I have a cancellation confirmation number, so I know it’s cancelled, but I want it off my page LOL (just hoping there is not some kind of glitch, and I get charged $60)

This happened to us too, in November. I called twice just to make sure it was cancelled. It was. But it stayed in MDE until it was in the past. No, we were not charged.

It’s happening to me right now with the California Grill Brunch. I keep thinking it was cancelled, but it shows up in my daughters list. I made the reservation. Sometimes it shows up
And other times not. I can’t find a pattern.

Yes, the app is glitchy, but do make sure to check online.

A few years ago, back when BOG first offered breakfast, I snagged an ADR. It was a proud moment. A month later, as I'm putting together our itinerary, I realized that it wasn't showing up on MDE. I checked online and it wasn't there either. I never received a confirmation email. Somehow, in the excitement of getting the reservation, I never completed it. I did manage to eventually GET an ADR, but now i always write down my confirmation numbers upon completing the ADR.

—Just realized that it is showing up on the MDE website, so you're fine. Keeping my experience on here for anyone who doesn't think to check the site.

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried the refresh plans button, but didn’t help. I also tried manually linking the reservation, but it says that my reservation is already linked to another account.
I have the same issue with a California Grill brunch reservation. I called a CM and was told to reinstall app. After reinstalling, I tried the link the reservation too. I received the same message.

When this happened to me, I called the tech help line and they booted it for me.

The app is terrible! I've logged out, reinstalled, it just stinks! I've switched resorts and it has both reservations there. Same issues as everyone else with the ADRs, shows several I've cancelled. Hoping FPs won't be this bad when I get to that point. I have checked online and it's all ok there, but in the parks this would be a pain in the kiester.

I called, because I couldn’t book anything at the time of the cancelled adr. She booked the new adr, but the old one is still there, she said it would fall off, but I can’t make any changes at that time frame, because it thinks I still have the original adr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter