ADR just to eat Kitchen Sink okay?

Razorback

Mouseketeer
We are a party of 6 and have an ADR at Beaches and Cream at 4:20PM. Is it okay if we go in and order the kitchen sink only? Are we required to order food? We will eat dinner later that night at Epcot.

Well, since the only way to get a kitchen sink is to have an ADR and go inside, I think that would be fine.

We are a party of 6 and have an ADR at Beaches and Cream at 4:20PM. Is it okay if we go in and order the kitchen sink only? Are we required to order food? We will eat dinner later that night at Epcot.
It's totally fine. Enjoy the kitchen sink!!

When we went over the summer the waiter asked us if we were here for food and dessert or just dessert. So, i would think it is just fine. I think a family came in while we were there and just ordered the kitchen Sink. I wouldn't worry about it.

Yep yep yep, just my wife & going probably not even getting the Kitchen Sink, no regrets and no apologies. :)

Yep yep yep, just my wife & going probably not even getting the Kitchen Sink, no regrets and no apologies. :)
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We had a ADR the last trip to Disney, just me and DW, only thing we ordered was the Minnie pants ice cream!

we have done this every trip to WDW. It's a tradition in my family - kitchen sink for whatever meal the ADR is closest to.

Definitely ok my fiance and I went for a sundae for him and a fancy milkshake for me! No issues :) in fact the waiter didn't believe I wasn't going to steal some of the fiance's so brought me a spoon :p

We did this on the last trip and no one even batted an eye. And it was delish!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter