ADR help

Disneybridein2k3

I am and I'm not afraid to admit
It's all my fault. I knew better and procrastinated anyway. After hearing Kevin's review of 1900 Park Fare, I really wanted to take DD3 for dinner when we visit WDW before the podcast cruise but every day I call and there is no availability for my party of 3. I know Kevin had advice at one point about this but I can't remember if it was directed to a party of 2 who should try for a table for 4 or for a party of 3. Is there any benefit of asking for a table for 4 instead of 3?

That piece of advice was for parties of 2 to ask for a table for 3. Since there really are no tables specifically made to seat 3 people, you would be seated at a table for 4 with one empty space. Have you checked the ADR exchange thread? There is always someone looking to cancel or willing to trade. Hope this helps!

My advice was for parties of two or three to ask for a table for 4.

There are very few actual tables for three.

Try it.

There's this awesome article related to ADR tips on the Internet. It's a super article that speaks directly to your problem. The person that wrote it really knows his stuff. ;) Oh! And I heard he hangs around here from time to time :)
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/reservations.htm
Thanks for the link Aaron - I read it but some guy named Carlos told me that the author(some guy named KK??) is a narrow minded, insecure individual with a financially broke mentality. I just don't know if he is to be trusted? :rotfl:

Actually, I have the article saved as a favorite and use it when I am helping to plan my friends/families Disney vacations and they don't get the ADRs they want. What stinks about this is I have known about it for a long time and it was pure procrastination as to why I couldn't get what I wanted. I have every intention of taking each piece of advice.

Also, thanks Willow - I didn't even know about an ADR exchange thread. I spend all of my time on this board or the cruise board. I will head on over and check it out! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter