ADR Help!

nicwoodard

Mouseketeer
You need to know that I am an over planner...so, just understand that before you even begin reading...;-)!

I have researched, studied and my day to set ADR's is coming this Wednesday. We are on the Dining Plan and I am STILL juggling a few options, so I need input!

We will be there for a week and already have Chef Mickey (breakfast) ressies for one of our days. We were able to set that when we booked the trip - they were in the process of shifting the ADR process and at that time Chef Mickey's was being set 180 days out...

So here is what we have that are non-negotiable:

Chef Mickey's
LeCellier
Crystal Palace Breakfast
Sci Fi

Here is what we debating and can only pick 3 of them:

Spoodles

Tutto Italia

Coral Reef (I have read some bad reviews, but my family wants to eat next to the aquarium)

1900 Park Fare (We are thinking about this so DD can see Cindy - we did do CT two years ago and loved it but didn't want to use 2 ADR's for one again. However, I am looking into other places we can find her, so ANY ideas for that would be great! I have read some bad reviews about this too..)

Let me know which one of these YOU would cut and WHY....

Thanks!

I would eliminate Spoodles, just based on location... it would probably be the most difficult to get to....it is enough work to walk all over the parks while being poached, so you don't have to factor in any extra transportation/walking time...and that way you don't have to enter/reenter a park and go through bag check.

I have been reading that Akershus has Cindy every once in a while...and while it is no guarantee, the princess interaction and photo package make that restaurant an excellent choice. We are trying dinner this trip to hopefully meet Ariel.

However, I think your ADRs are very heavy on Epcot...will you be hopping there most evenings?

Happy planning!

thanks for your reply -

Yes, we are heavy Epcot. We are staying at Beach Club and will be able to walk over there...I should have said that in the first place.

Of your choices I would go with Tutto Italia, 1900 Park Faire and Coral Reef.
Have a Great Trip

I just wanted to comment on Coral Reef.....

We ate there and the kids were excited about sitting "next to the fish" and we had awful seats. They were several rows up & we didn't have a good view. Kids were standing up to look at the aquarium.

There may be a way to get a closer table but when we went the restaurant was full, we waited a REALLY long time and there were no other seats available. We had an ADR but still waited close to an hour past our time.

The food was good but we were disappointed with the view & wait.

GOOD LUCK choosing!

We like Coral Reef. We haven't eaten there for a few years though...so I do not know if it has changed.
Just had 1900 and enjoyed it again! The characters are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter