ADR help (booked 5 people but only have 4)

melnkl

Imagination fountains are my favorite!
Do you think it will be alright if I booked reservations for 5 people but now only 4 are going? I booked 5 for ohana and chef mickey's. Should I call and have them change it or just show up with the four and say the fifth person dropped out? Thanks for the help!

I'm wondering about this myself. We might be in the same situation you are in when we go in October. D'sis is wanting to go with us in October, but is not sure if she's going to have enough money to go. So we made a reservation for her just in case. We are thinking just like you and wondering if we can just show up with 4 and say the 5th had to dropout. Hopefully someone here can answer this.

You can leave it as is since it is only 1 less. Just tell the receptionist when you get to the restaurant, its not a big deal. Last trip my husband didnt make one dinner with us and i just told them when we arrived.

You can leave it as is since it is only 1 less. Just tell the receptionist when you get to the restaurant, its not a big deal. Last trip my husband didnt make one dinner with us and i just told them when we arrived.

If it is held with a CC, should you call and cancel that one seat, as would they charge the No Show if you booked 5 and came with 4?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter