ADR for Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package

BLT4me

Earning My Ears
Hello Friends -

So I’ve dug through the other posts on this and can’t get a definitive answer. Is the fireworks dining package currently available to book? I haven’t seen any availability, and no hits on any of the dining alert sites. I know this is usually a 60+ ADR, but it seems like even those with trips booked can’t get anything.

Have they just not opened it up since the return of Epcot forever?

We booked it for Thursday, June 8th at 60+10 since we're staying for 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I really dislike trying to get this ressie. Often times it is not loaded at the 60 day mark but added a few days later or a month later and then it may be loaded for a week or a month or the next 60days. I think it's terrible that they won't load it like they do for the rest of the ADRs

I booked it for July 4th at 60+10. It didn't load right at 6:00 am. I think I finally saw it around 6:10 or a little after. I think it just goes fast. How far out past 60 days are you trying to grab it?

In the past few years this has become such a pain to book. We used to be able to be able to book it for a few days into the trip, but lately either the reservations didn't open at the 60 day mark, or it just booked up instantly. This past September we couldn't find any reservation at 60+10 at our 60 day mark. Luckily I kept checking and a few days later I was finally able to find a single reservation for the entire 10 days we were there. Wish they would use both the upper and lower patio for this so there were more tables available, or that people on social media would stop posting about this so it was kept a secret! :rotfl:

My 60 day window isn’t for a while, I’ve just been checking at 60 and never seem to find anything. Does anyone know if they do tables for 6?

And I just checked for S’s & G’s, if anyone is interested there is currently availability for 4 on Saturday, June 10th and Tuesday, June 13th!

My 60 day window isn’t for a while, I’ve just been checking at 60 and never seem to find anything. Does anyone know if they do tables for 6?

And I just checked for S’s & G’s, if anyone is interested there is currently availability for 4 on Saturday, June 10th and Tuesday, June 13th!
When I checked two days ago (Wed) for July 1st, a table for 6 was available. Not available now.

Got it. So another question, on a site like *********** or any of the other dining alert sites - are the alerts only up to 60 days out? Or can they do 60+10?

Can you see the fireworks from there? We have a reservation for 8:30pm one evening
There are specific tables available to people who book the "Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package" that are guaranteed to be able to see the fireworks. Other patrons who are just booked with a normal ADR are not guaranteed seats that have a fireworks view. At least that is my understanding.

There are specific tables available to people who book the "Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package" that are guaranteed to be able to see the fireworks. Other patrons who are just booked with a normal ADR are not guaranteed seats that have a fireworks view. At least that is my understanding.
Oh I see thanks

Can you see the fireworks from there? We have a reservation for 8:30pm one evening
The outdoor patios are reserved for those with Fireworks Dining Packages. You will be seated inside or on the side "indoor" patio that doesn't have much of a view, just kinda a background thing. There is a very small area roped outside for folks who have eaten to watch from, but you wouldn't be finished dining by time the 9 pm show starts and that area will probably be full.

This is the side patio and down the end of that walkway is the restaurant viewing area. On each of our recent fireworks dining the end tables in that side patio were reserved for the fireworks package. Inside has no real view. A few tables by windows but there are the patios out there and awnings blocking any sky view.

I've always said if the show is important and you don't get fireworks package, book it early enough to get out and find a spot to watch.

Epcot-Rose-and-Crown-Outdoor-Seating-Area-at-this-Disney-Restaurant.jpg

The outdoor patios are reserved for those with Fireworks Dining Packages. You will be seated inside or on the side "indoor" patio that doesn't have much of a view, just kinda a background thing. There is a very small area roped outside for folks who have eaten to watch from, but you wouldn't be finished dining by time the 9 pm show starts and that area will probably be full.

This is the side patio and down the end of that walkway is the restaurant viewing area. On each of our recent fireworks dining the end tables in that side patio were reserved for the fireworks package. Inside has no real view. A few tables by windows but there are the patios out there and awnings blocking any sky view.

I've always said if the show is important and you don't get fireworks package, book it early enough to get out and find a spot to watch.

Epcot-Rose-and-Crown-Outdoor-Seating-Area-at-this-Disney-Restaurant.jpg
We have been lto Disney over 20 times but not since Covid so I’m just figuring out all of the changes. Last time we dined there we just asked to sit outside and saw pretty much the entire show. Chances are we will be pooped and cancel anyway.

Yes we have a table of 6 for July 3rd for the extra hours night tagged along with likely the 4th fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter