adr for party of 7

r4blessings

DIS Veteran
Hi! This is my first attempt at making dining adr's online....i'm hoping someone can help me with a question....

I tried to make adr's for le cellier for a party of 7. It will be me, DH, my mother (her first time to the world!) ds11 (considered an adult), ds9, dd6 and ds5. I was able to come up with a time, but it says in red

Please take note, your party may be seated at more than one table

:confused3:confused:

Is this b/c we are trying to dine at Le Cellier? I've always been seated with my entire family, although its only always been the six of us. Or will it say this for all my dining adr's?

I think this comes up due to party size. I have ADRs for larger parties, also. I too have the same table issue on one of my ADRs. As I think about it, LeCellier is a smaller space than Ohana. This might add to the statement. I believe the staff will try to seat you near each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter