ADR day soon.

Nicnic

DIS Veteran
So my ADR day is Wednesday 11am and I'm at work!! Hoping to take my break at 1055 but I only get 15 mins. I need to try and secure BOG and 'Ohana. I've been checking this past week dot on 11am and have seen BOG but within seconds it's gone. If I don't get it I'm not too bothered as we went last time and there's nothing on the menu for DD5 so we were having to feed her before. I'll book Tony's if I can't get anything just means it's a trek back to the front of the park for tea!!
I've made a list of what I'm hoping to book. 'Ohana is within my 10 day window so fingers crossed.
See what you think. There's so many we want to try but not enough time and a few were not going back to like 50's and Hollywood play and dine and possibly Tusker House not decided on that one yet.
So here we go this is version 103!!:

Cape May breakfast on first morning it's a tradition!
Rose and Crown dinner
Be our Guest or Tony's sinner
Norway Princess breakfast
T-Rex
Mama Melrose dinner
Chef Mickey breakfast
Coral Reef dinner
Garden Grill dinner
Whispering Canyon lunch
'Ohana dinner
Tepan Edo (date night and the kids are going to the Sandcastle club.)
Tusker house breakfast?
Captains Grill dinner
'Ohana breakfast
Whispering Canyon dinner
Crystal Palace 8am on last full day tradition!
Rose and Crown but might swap this for Trattoria

Phew!!! There is a lot I know. But we like a sit down meal on a night around 6/7pm and we're back in our hotel by 10pm most nights! We've 2 nights with no meals booked as we're going to Clearwater for 1 day and not sure what time we will be back. And Halloween night were just grabbing pizza at the Boardwalk as there's hopefully entertainment on again.

Thanks for looking and I'll post on Wednesday and let you know what I got. The rest I will book day by day but I'm away on Friday and signal is not the best where I'm going!!

Can I ask about BOG - this is new to me since we last went to Disney. We don't go until next year but am already looking at ADRs! Was thinking of dinner - would it be suitable for my 15 yr old DD?

I hope it went well! It was my ADR day last Friday and I found it quite hassley! Eventually got what I wanted but it took ages, lots of times reservations wouldn't load, got error messages etc. definitely couldn't do it in 15 mins but was able to carry on making reservations hours and even days later, so don't despair if you've still got gaps.

Sencybil.

Can I ask about BOG - this is new to me since we last went to Disney. We don't go until next year but am already looking at ADRs! Was thinking of dinner - would it be suitable for my 15 yr old DD?
I'd look at the Menu, it is certainly kid friendly though :)

I'm at 190 days so nearly there myself yay!! :cheer2:

Your selection looks great, might have to re-asses my list and add a few. As was considering a Cape May Breakfast, is it good?

Although my main two must haves are a pre-park opening Crystal Palace Breakfast (as got to get my empty main street castle pic and of course my Tigger Hug) and BOG as I missed out on a booking two years ago :guilty: so I am mega determine this time...

I'm at 190 days so nearly there myself yay!! :cheer2:

Your selection looks great, might have to re-asses my list and add a few. As was considering a Cape May Breakfast, is it good?

Although my main two must haves are a pre-park opening Crystal Palace Breakfast (as got to get my empty main street castle pic and of course my Tigger Hug) and BOG as I missed out on a booking two years ago :guilty: so I am mega determine this time...

We enjoy Cape May. It's probably your standard food but it doesn't seem as bustley as the likes of Chef Mickey. It's a juice start to our holidays.
BOG was lovely last time but the menu is not suitable to my 5yo. My 12yo had the adult steak and loved it. 5yo is scared of Beast so a picture at the is a no no with her! So I'm not to fussed if I don't get it.

So it was rather stressful as I couldn't make ADR's +10 on my phone! And by the time I logged I and added my credit card and address, my 15 mins were over. I was however able to log in at my desk and quickly make all sorts of ADR's for many different dates. I got BOG and 'Ohana in various dates but not the dates I initially wanted.
I've still got 4 more to go and will work on my itinerary when I've got them all. X

So it was rather stressful as I couldn't make ADR's +10 on my phone! And by the time I logged I and added my credit card and address, my 15 mins were over. I was however able to log in at my desk and quickly make all sorts of ADR's for many different dates. I got BOG and 'Ohana in various dates but not the dates I initially wanted.
I've still got 4 more to go and will work on my itinerary when I've got them all. X
Usually, it's easier to get the more popular ADRs towards the end of your stay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter