ADR comment and observation

GlennandAnn

<font color=9966FF>If found, please return to Boar
If you are told that a particular restaurant is full, I encourage you to show up in person and see if they have any openings.

This past summer, I was told that there were no more ADR being accepted for Biegarten the day I wanted to attend (party of 8). I called again another day and was told the same thing. Needless to say, we took a chance and showed up (party of 8) and were seated in 10 minutes.

People make reservations they never keep, so take a chance and show up. You never know.

Glenn

I'm glad to hear that because I'm having a very hard time getting into Le Cellier. We would only be a party of 4 so maybe that helps our chances. I'm checking daily but if I can't get in, we are going to try to walk up!

I'm glad to hear that because I'm having a very hard time getting into Le Cellier. We would only be a party of 4 so maybe that helps our chances. I'm checking daily but if I can't get in, we are going to try to walk up!

Biergarten and Le Cellier are two very different animals. I would have a back-up plan if you don't get ADRs at Le Cellier. Chances are you'll need it.

Also, a 4 top is the most common table configuaration that guests need. Both for parties of 4 as well as parties of 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter