ADR and Split Stays

middlesista

Mouseketeer
We have an upcoming split stay and are trying to make our ADRs. We have reached the 60 days for our trip,but when trying to make ADRs we’re told that we have to use the 60 days out for each separate stay. Online information states 60 days before start of trip and does not state each stay is viewed separately since this is all the same trip? Would appreciate any insight folks may have- have never done a split stay before. Thanks!

We have an upcoming split stay and are trying to make our ADRs. We have reached the 60 days for our trip,but when trying to make ADRs we’re told that we have to use the 60 days out for each separate stay. Online information states 60 days before start of trip and does not state each stay is viewed separately since this is all the same trip? Would appreciate any insight folks may have- have never done a split stay before. Thanks!
I read about going through WDW dine and being able to make reservations for the split stays - has anyone done that recently?

Yup, once upon a time you could book split trips in one call. Then that left. DVC still had that option but they too closed the loophole. Now you may book dining for your stay and each reservation is treated as a stay.

5 nights at the Dolphin, followed by 1 night at AKL, followed by 1 "gifted" night at AKL DVC.
The CM at WDW dine number originally said I would have to wait to book my last two days of ADRs. I pleasantly mentioned that I thought by calling I might be able to get help with the split-stay situation, as I couldn't book my entire
stay of ADRs at the 60-day window. She kindly put me on hold so she could speak with someone else (supervisor?), and
after going back and forth multiple times, she was able to book my last two ADRs. I had to provide all the hotel confirmation numbers, dates, etc. I was on the phone for just over an hour (including my initial 15 minute wait).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter