ADR 180 Out

WinnieAndMinnie17

Mouseketeer
Hi all, not sure if this is where to post this, if not please move to the right spot! Tomorrow is my 180 adr day! I have a party of 6, I will be waking up at 545am to be ready for 6, but what are my chances of getting BOG and Ohana tomorrow?

Generally pretty good, but overall odds depend on when in your trip you want them (first day? Last day?), how particular you are to a certain time (do you have to have dinner at 6, or is 8:30 okay), and what meal (BOG PPO breakfast is harder than BOG lunch or dinner at 180 days). Overall none of these are impossible (I've been able to get either of those for any meal well after the 180 day window opened for my last 3 trips).

Generally pretty good, but overall odds depend on when in your trip you want them (first day? Last day?), how particular you are to a certain time (do you have to have dinner at 6, or is 8:30 okay), and what meal (BOG PPO breakfast is harder than BOG lunch or dinner at 180 days). Overall none of these are impossible (I've been able to get either of those for any meal well after the 180 day window opened for my last 3 trips).
Thanks for Ohana, would be the first day of trip, BOG would be for dinner the next night! For dinner I dont mind eating at like 7-8. Prefer 6-630 but its not a deal breaker. What just gets me nervous is when I log in to check the dates daily, I see all of them are gone by 8am lol.

Thanks for Ohana, would be the first day of trip, BOG would be for dinner the next night! For dinner I dont mind eating at like 7-8. Prefer 6-630 but its not a deal breaker. What just gets me nervous is when I log in to check the dates daily, I see all of them are gone by 8am lol.

Keep in mind that others are booking the dates ahead of your trip as part of their 180 plus length of stay and so availability for 180 days from today can be different from 180 days from tomorrow when your window opens.

The most availability is usually toward the end of the trip (because you're using the "plus length of stay" advantage if you're an onsite guest). I think you'll be pleasantly surprised, especially if you can be a little flexible about when you go and what time you go. If you have a larger party, splitting the party into 2 ADR groups at times close together can also work. Meals also open up all of the time as people change their plans (as an example there are currently 3 times open for Beaches and Cream tomorrow and there was maybe 1 time open for the same date at 180 days out for me).

Keep in mind that others are booking the dates ahead of your trip as part of their 180 plus length of stay and so availability for 180 days from today can be different from 180 days from tomorrow when your window opens.

The most availability is usually toward the end of the trip (because you're using the "plus length of stay" advantage if you're an onsite guest). I think you'll be pleasantly surprised, especially if you can be a little flexible about when you go and what time you go. If you have a larger party, splitting the party into 2 ADR groups at times close together can also work. Meals also open up all of the time as people change their plans (as an example there are currently 3 times open for Beaches and Cream tomorrow and there was maybe 1 time open for the same date at 180 days out for me).
Yeah with BOG dinner we are locked in on that Tuesday because we already set our week up and changing it will throw off other plans. Thats really the only one I care about. Its the second day of our trip so hopefully that helps! I can live without the others but if we dont get BOG tomorrow my party will be unhappy. Although I did mention we can keep refreshing everyday for a cancellation but they dont understand! This is our first time booking way before the 180 day window so we have never been able to do it so early. I am usually on the site all day refreshing trying to get what I want and it works every time. But that was a party of 2 lol now we are 6 so its def harder!

I just reserved BOG for Nov 5 for 2 at 730 pm. Checked out of curiosity and saw availability for 4 but not for 6. But things change all the time. Last November we got the BOG dinner the day before.

I just reserved BOG for Nov 5 for 2 at 730 pm. Checked out of curiosity and saw availability for 4 but not for 6. But things change all the time. Last November we got the BOG dinner the day before.
Ugh, wonder if they dump more tables as more windows open?

Ugh, wonder if they dump more tables as more windows open?

It's more likely that people change their plans so reservations open up. Since you can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of a reservation with no penalty, folks will make multiple reservations and then drop the ones they don't need as their plans become more solid.

It's more likely that people change their plans so reservations open up. Since you can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of a reservation with no penalty, folks will make multiple reservations and then drop the ones they don't need as their plans become more solid.
Thats what I figured! Wish disney did a limit on how many you can reserve! I just have a feeling im going to get up at 6am tomorrow and get 0 reservations I want.

Thats what I figured! Wish disney did a limit on how many you can reserve! I just have a feeling im going to get up at 6am tomorrow and get 0 reservations I want.
The hard to get ressies are much easier to obtain toward the end of your trip. I know you mentioned upthread you have other plans, but if it were me, I'd quickly grab the later ones if the earlier ones aren't available.
That way you have some time to tweak your other plans, if you decide to.
And a little pixie dust can never hurt. Wishing you luck tomorrow! pixiedust:

Last edited:
The hard to get ressies are much easier to obtain toward the end of your trip. I know you mentioned upthread you have other plans, but if it were me, I'd quickly grab the later ones if the earlier ones aren't available.
That way you have some time to tweak your other plans, if you decide to.
And a little pixie dust can never hurt. Wishing you luck tomorrow! pixiedust:
Thanks!! I wish we could switch but we have another group of 2 coming in that Wednesday and we are going to the christmas party on friday. That group doesn't want to do MK 2x so Tuesday is our only day!

I just set up reservation finders for the things I couldn't get at 180 days. I've been able to snag almost everything I wanted at the exact time I preferred, but some of those showed up in the last week (we're about 110 days out now).

As others have said, even if you don't get what you want tomorrow don't lose hope! I've always been able to get what I wanted either using a reservation finder or checking the night before. Also check out the cancellation thread on here for the month you're going, people will post reservations before they cancel them!

We made our ADR's at the end of April for a party of 7. We also had split stays at Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, and POFQ so we had to do our reservations over 3 separate mornings. I have to say I was really surprised at what we got and what was hard to get. We got Ohana at 7pm 2 days into our trip. We have a BOG lunch for 1st day of our 2nd reservation. We also got Storybook dining at 7 4 days into our trip. The HARDEST reservations I had was a total surprise to me. Homecomin was a lot more difficult to get than our last trip, but we ended up getting a good time on a Saturday night after modifying a few times. I have a lunch reservation for Sanaa at 1 pm, but really wanted a 5pm dinner reservation, but nothing has opened up at all. I even called Disney Dining and they were floored that it was so hard to find a table there!

Just FYI I found it easier to do our 180 day reservations via the MDE app last week. I had both my phone and laptop open but more easily got through the process with my phone. Definitely a users' choice :goodvibes

Good luck!!

Your main problem for BoG, if its for dinner might be party nights. We got an ADR for a party night, but it was earlier than we really wanted, but it was all that was left. Ohana, I wouldn't expect too much difficulty.
For us, the most difficult was CG on arrival day, a Saturday evening. Again able to get, but earlier than prefered. BoG as mentioned.
Able to get everything else we wanted including the times.
Good luck!

Your main problem for BoG, if its for dinner might be party nights. We got an ADR for a party night, but it was earlier than we really wanted, but it was all that was left. Ohana, I wouldn't expect too much difficulty.
For us, the most difficult was CG on arrival day, a Saturday evening. Again able to get, but earlier than prefered. BoG as mentioned.
Able to get everything else we wanted including the times.
Good luck!
Thanks fortunately it is not a party night since the first party is the 8th of November! We will be attending that as well! Hope I get my BOG but I will refreshing every second of every hour until I get it haha! Thanks!!

Ended up getting nothing I wanted haha! Guess I will need to hawk the reservation board every second!

Oh No!! Definitely set up some ADR finders in touring plans.

My ADR day is tomorrow, but we aren't really trying for any particularly difficult ones this year, so hopefully I will get everything I want.

There are plenty of options out there, just nothing for 6 people. The only two we wanted were Sci Fi(11/06) and BOG(11/05) Hopefully a couple open up. I could live without the sci fi but BOG is a must with our family lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter