ADP - Live Photos and Updates

ADP

<marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu
Wednesday, Dec. 8th

Hi Everyone,

I'm sitting at the Indianapolis airport patiently waiting for my flight to MCO. It's cold outside, but the skies are clear. I have a jacket, heavy pullover, gloves, and hat on to combat the brisk temps in Orlando.

I'm checking into AKV when I arrive for 1 night (It was the only room I could get for wednesday night) and then transferring over to SSR Thu. - Sat before leaving to Port Canaveral For the Podcast Cruise.

I'm headed to the Animal Kingdom this afternoon and tonight for Extra Magic Hours from 6:00PM - 9:00PM. The Disney parks schedule shows AK (with EMH) is open later than DHS and the Magic Kingdom. Very unusual for sure. EPCOT is open until 9:30PM. I really enjoy AK at night. The park lighting is very well done.

I'll start posting live photos and updates when I arrive at MCO and AKV.

Just seeing what you are bringing makes me cold. :) It could be warmer but its great park touring weather. Come on down!!!

Glad to live vicariously through you!

Have a great trip and keep the reports coming!

I bet we are going to see Aaron doing a lot of this....

36410_1317640977234_1117025522_30749469_244303_n.jpg

36410_1317641097237_1117025522_30749470_8028940_n.jpg

36410_1317641177239_1117025522_30749471_4549193_n.jpg

It seems that everytime we are in Florida, SO IS ADP!! Woot!

Fly safely, HD!!!

(Aaron is a High Def DISer - 10ADP) wokka wokka wokka....

I'm on the DME bus heading to Kidani Village. The cold is not too bad right now. Maybe because I just left 5 degree weather.

See you next week, buddy! TRY to have fun without me, until I get there.

I'm on the DME bus heading to Kidani Village. The cold is not too bad right now. Maybe because I just left 5 degree weather.
It's all in the perspective, isn't it? :goodvibes Soak up some warmth for me. I'm living vicariously here!

Sayhello

Christmas at Kidani Village

f9731b89.jpg

c4b3c643.jpg

I'm in my room at Kidani Village and let me just tell you the walk from the front lobby to my room was literally 1/2 mile. I'm at the very end of the resort. Personally, I don't mind...I like the walk, but some guests may find it lengthy. Just sayin.

I'm in my room at Kidani Village and let me just tell you the walk from the front lobby to my room was literally 1/2 mile. I'm at the very end of the resort. Personally, I don't mind...I like the walk, but some guests may find it lengthy. Just sayin.

We had a room like that at Jambo House. We had paid for a standard room and got a Savannah view, so we didn't mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter