• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats Now Open at Disney California Adventure Park

dina444444

DIS Veteran
Just in time for summer – there’s a ‘cool’ new spot now open at Disney California Adventure park. One of the first locations to open along Pixar Pier, you’ll find Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats!

85E400B8-82D1-4750-9BFA-22549EDDDD1D.jpeg

Inspired by the lovable and not-at-all-abominable monster from the Disney•Pixar film “Monsters, Inc.,” this will be your go-to spot for yummy frozen treats! Here you’ll enjoy cones and cups with tasty towering soft serve, available in chocolate, vanilla, and non-dairy lemon.

57622892-7B07-4856-831F-E06797E950B0.jpeg

The Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats will also be scooping up a few specialty treats like the Pixar Pier Parfait, a non-dairy lemon soft serve and blue raspberry frozen beverage and the It’s Snow-Capped Lemon, also a non-dairy lemon soft serve with a “snow-cap” of white chocolate – YUM! A selection of fountain sodas will be served as well, with the option to turn any soda into a float with your choice of soft serve.

Pixar Pier is set to officially open in June at Disney California Adventure park. This expansive reimagining will transform the shores of Paradise Bay with your favorite Pixar stories. Other exciting food and beverage locations coming to Pixar Pier include the new Lamplight Lounge, Poultry Palace, Señor Buzz Churros, and Angry Dogs. Stay tuned for more updates and be sure to come on out and try a frozen tasty treat at Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats!

Source

It is hilarious that they are having him serve his yellow snow cones! ;)

That soft-serve thing looks good. Is it coated in something?

I was hoping they'd open things in phases. Hopefully they'll keep opening things as they are ready. Glad they went with non dairy for the lemon. Hopefully it's tasty.

It’s topped with white chocolate according to the article.

I actually meant the yellow part. It looks like a dipped cone, but it might just be the picture.

Edit: I just saw some other pictures, and it's just really, really yellow soft serve. It still looks good.

Last edited:

HAHAHAHA I just got that!

I think the coating is white chocolate! :)

They make that joke in the movie. The yeti offers some yellow snow cones, then realizes how they look and insists that they're lemon. Can you really trust that guy though?

I can't wait to try the lemon with white chocolate!

We finally made it over to try this on Friday and it was not what I was expecting. Per the menu description it is supposed to be "Nondairy Lemon Soft-serve dipped in White Chocolate" but in real life it is a "Nondairy Lemon Soft-serve with a small drizzle of white chocolate on one side."

I enjoyed the taste but it is definitely not a dipped ice cream cone (and not even close to the amount of white chocolate shown in the picture above).

But other than the description leading to false expectations, I did enjoy the lemon soft-serve. The Snow Capped Lemon is only .80 more than the plain lemon so it wasn't a big deal. But I would have gladly paid more for the Snow Capped Lemon to receive a cone that was actually dipped in white chocolate because the two bites that had white chocolate on them were really good.

But I would have gladly paid more for the Snow Capped Lemon to receive a cone that was actually dipped in white chocolate because the two bites that had white chocolate on them were really good.

Totally agree. The amount they put on top is so sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter