Admirals Floor NPB

amacspad

Disneyholic!!!
Hi, I was just looking at prices staying at the Newport Bay during the school holidays in May/June and when the price page comes up it says the room will be on the Admirals Floor with 2 double beds. Does this mean we would get all the perks inc the unlimited fast passes? TIA Debs xxx :worship:

If you stay on the Admiral's floor, you get a seperate and quicker check in, free towels at the pool, you can ring and order tea and coffee and it's a quieter floor. You don't get any fastpass perks. If you want a standard room you need to click on "more room options" under the room type and it will give you the standard room type. Disney now puts more expensive room types on their booking form and you have to change it to the cheaper one - quite cheeky I think!:surfweb:

Thought it seemed strange, thank you for the info, I will try that and see what the difference in price is! :thumbsup2

Debs x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter