Adjoining aft balconies - white walls open?

dclDream2018

Mouseketeer
I have 2 aft balcony rooms booked on the Fantasy. They are adjoining and are separated by white wall partitions on the balcony. Do the white wall partitions on the balcony open up between the 2?

I have 2 aft balcony rooms booked on the Fantasy. They are adjoining and are separated by white wall partitions on the balcony. Do the white wall partitions on the balcony open up between the 2?
I do not know for sure that all adjoining aft balconies can be opened, but ours on deck 6 could.

Depending on the rooms you have booked, I would answer with quite possibly.

We have sailed aft on both the Dream and Wish and our room balconies were opened up, just had to ask the stateroom host to unlock it and leave it opened. You can see the partition open by the slider.

Attachments

• IMG_6113.jpeg
    IMG_6113.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 22

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter