Additional military discount dates for MVMCP

Oh awesome, we can get a refund! I was so mad that they'd done a discount for our day and I'd already bought the tickets! This is great :D

Yes, I emailed ticket.inquiries@disneyworld.com and explained the situation. It took about 2-3 days and they called me back. They assigned me a case #, all I do is take that case #, my CC and proper military ID to guest relations and they will credit back the difference.

I was shocked when the phone rang and it was Disney. Kudos to great customer service once again!

If you can only buy them in person, what happens if they are sold out by the time we get there?

I'm not sure. I would email them or call them and ask if you can purchase them ahead of time at the higher price & get the difference credited back when you show military ID.

Yes, I emailed ticket.inquiries@disneyworld.com and explained the situation. It took about 2-3 days and they called me back. They assigned me a case #, all I do is take that case #, my CC and proper military ID to guest relations and they will credit back the difference.

I was shocked when the phone rang and it was Disney. Kudos to great customer service once again!

been 3 days and I have not heard from them... :) guess I need to try again... lol

So they called this morning... and looks like I am in the same boat I was last week... I was told there is not case# for this and they can not put it in writing, but I should be able to buy tickets that day and cancel these... That is alot of should be able to... :) Oh well I hope Disney does right by us...

They tell me I need to buy the new tickets 1st then call to cancel... If I can not cancel the old ones I am out some big money...

Good luck all that try! if you have luck or not please let others know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter