Additional app needed?

MinnieO

Earning My Ears
We are planning our first trip. We have an amazing TA! Is it worth it to purchase another app such as Touring Plans or Kenny the Pirate (Character Locator)? If so, which one? Or, do you just use the info from your TA and MDE? TIA!

TP is amazing, and their wait times on the Lines app are much more accurate than Disney’s. I’ve been to WDW a lot but I still use their touring plans each park day.

There is a free app for wait times. I think it is easier to use than MDE and sometimes more accurate.

TP is amazingly helpful. We use their Lines app in the park for actual wait times vs the posted times by Disney.

I have both TP and Character Locator. I like them for different things and use both equally over a trip.

I am a vet and can do it on my own but I still subscribe to TP. Ilike looking at their touring plan optimizations and their crowd levels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter