Adding people to ADR's

disneymom727

DIS Veteran
I was able to book all of our ADR's today and got everything we wanted at the times that we wanted. Our reservations are for 4. We may have friends go on the trip with us which would make 8 of us. If I add them to our reservations now but then they decide not to go will I lose my reservation and have to make new ones or will they just deduct the number of people we added on. I hope this makes sense. I would love for our friends to join us, they just hadn't committed to the trip yet so I just went ahead and planned what worked best for our family rather than waiting to hear from them. Now they are saying they'd still like to go and eat at some of the places we're eating.

That's a tricky one. It depends. How busy the restaurants will be will dcide if you can make changes. When you make the adr's you are reserving a specific size space for however many people you have. When that number changes, they book you like a new reservation. You can see if that is possible, but it may not be depending on crowds. It is not necessarily more likely to be available if you downsize. Personally, I have had this issue many times. I have never had much luck changing. I have gotten to the point where if others are not wiling to commit, I am not waiting on them if we are sure. I ould call disney dining if you really want it to work and find out how likely it is for the dates you'll be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter