• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding ParkHoppers

cdispoto

Earning My Ears
I have a six-day package scheduled without a hopper. Probably won’t need to hop for the first couple days. If I wanted to add a hopper three days into the trip would I get a cheaper rate than if I added it right now?

I have a six-day package scheduled without a hopper. Probably won’t need to hop for the first couple days. If I wanted to add a hopper three days into the trip would I get a cheaper rate than if I added it right now?
No, you’ll pay the same rate whenever you decide to add it on. Best to do it now than to have to wait at a ticket window.

Nope. If you are planning to do any park hopping just add it now.
If you think thee's a chance you won't be park hopping at all then that's when I'd hold off until you get there to see if you will or will not need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter