BA3773

Earning My Ears
Anyone know the possibility of adding on toddler to a reservation the day of? We booked several reservations for our group at Ogas Cantina for the adults but the little girls age 5 want to join. We tried adjusting the number but none available. Can you add on the day of as a walk in or can they just sit in our lap?

One thing to note about Oga's is that the majority of the tables are standing only - only a few tables with seats, typically reserved for larger parties. So I would not bank on them being able to sit on your lap.

When you check in, let them know you have an additional person - you may have to wait longer, but chances are they will be able to accommodate.

Keep in mind that the day or two before, folks may drop reservations as their plans change. Keep checking.

If you don't manage to increase your reservation size or get an additional reservation to cover the kids- I would stop by the host stand outside Oga's as far as possible before your reservation and ask that they try to add to the number...this gives them more flexibility in trying to accommodate you.

(Being willing to have them sit in a lap or squeeze in doesn't make a difference. Everyone counts and it is all about capacity and safety codes.)

As EmilyGahr pointed out, most of the spots are actually standing- at adult height bar tables or the bar itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter