Adding Memory Maker after buying the Annual Pass?

lorenae

I'm going to Disney World!
When I bought my annual pass (won’t activate for a few weeks yet), I think there was an option to buy MM for $99 but now I can’t find that, and it only shows up at the regular price. Is there a way to add it now?

When I bought my annual pass (won’t activate for a few weeks yet), I think there was an option to buy MM for $99 but now I can’t find that, and it only shows up at the regular price. Is there a way to add it now?
If you call Disney, they might be able to modify the AP to allow you to purchase it. Otherwise, you can add it when you activate it at WDW.

Thanks! I think I’ll go to Guest Relations and activate/add.
I don’t want to waste valuable park time with standing at GR, so I’ll do it when I’m not going with my family, and do it before. Again, thank you!

I went to Guest Relations at Disney Springs to add it. They have a virtual queue but even when I was called back in, I still waited an additional 30 minutes but YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter