• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adding kids to the app

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
I searched, but my search skills are lacking.

Once on board, how do kids get connected to be able to chat? Obviously we'll have the apps downloaded on their phones, and I know I need to give permission for them to be able to use the chat function, but how is that done without them having a Disney account? Is it done via stateroom number?

Thanks, I haven't had to add kids before 😁

The app changes completely once you are on the ship WiFi. Everyone can set up an account by entering their name, stateroom number, and birthdate. This will provide access to the online schedule and other features. You may need to approve kids’ ability to chat with people in other staterooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter