Adding extra people at check in...think I've mucked up :[

bonhoga

Bonhoga
Hi All, I have booked two compass club rooms for the Run Disney week/weekend for 8 people but we all have annual passports bar two, so booked the rooms in their names and was planning to add the rest of the group at check in and pay the local taxes....but the woman on the booking line said she had never heard of that before.....I went ahead and just booked two people anyway and then thought.....Whoops! Compass Club there are all sorts of perks fastpasses free snacks etc.....maybe the whole add on , just pay the taxes doesn't work here???? Anyone know? Please help, I may need to change our booking :[ Kx

We did this a couple of years ago with a Golden Forest room and the only perk that was restricted to the named booker was the fastpass. For anything else we had an extra hotel easy pass for the people added on so no problems. Unless things have changed I shouldn't worry.

Should be lovely in the CC rooms! :goodvibes

Aww thank you, not too worried about fast passes and we love the NPB so looking forward to trying the Compass Club rooms :] Kx

You are fine, there should be no pb with that at all :)

What they don't get is the meal plan for example if you'd booked the 2 rooms/people with a half/full board offer but the b/fast and snack perks everyone gets

We added our son a few years ago when we stayed on Admirals Floor at NPB - after we had booked they decide to do a trial offering hot cooked breakfast and free drinks and snacks in the lounge and there was no problem with him using these perks. They printed an extra easy pass at reception so it had the correct number of people on

No worries, you can pay for extra persons at check-in, provided you don't exceed room capacity, of course. All guests benefit for all perks associated to the room (including breakfast, which is a free benefit for rooms booked by CRO only, and club-level access for your room).

CMs refer to this process as to adding a “share” to the room. They will make you pay the additional taxes, if applicable, and issue an additional Hotel Easy Pass for the guests you've added.

Thank you so much everybody :] So excited now, have never stayed Compass Club before and haven't seen the refurbished NPB which is my favourite hotel....hope I like what they have done with the place. What are the views like? Does anybody have any photos , as I am hoping being so high up that we will get really good views.....only 205 days to go Kx

I've stayed Admirals floor before which is where I presume the Compass Club rooms now are? We had two rooms with a lovely view, my DDs room had a balcony where we were able to (sort of) watch Dreams from - no comparison with watching from within the park of course, but it was nice to see them whilst we were packing on last night. I will find a photo of the view and post it.

Thanks Elaine, that would be lovely. Must remember and request a balcony nearer the time :] Kx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter